TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
I dig it. I think that it bumped 2004 out of its spot as my favorite. AND THEY BROUGHT BACK THE KICKSTARTER!!! jk
They did? I don't see it in the picture. But LOVE the color scheme!!!

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
They did? I don't see it in the picture. But LOVE the color scheme!!!
The "jk" at the end of his claim is short for "just kidding". I see no changes between that bike and my 2013 except Bold New Graphics.

Tom

·
Registered
957 Posts
Just an opinion-Looks dull. I am not a wannabe commando. The color of the tank does not matter as it should be taken off immediately and replaced with a Clarke tank so the bike can be travelled on instead of looked at. That leaves three pieces of plastic that you can get so your bike can look like any year you wish you had. If you are not going to ride, fall down, and get dirty, invest in art.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Much like the "why are there no wr450r or crf450l" sentiment. If there is no competition, there will be no need to update, improve, change or add a new models.
New colors can be nice and it's a simple way to tell what year it is. But I'm not buying new motorcycle just because they put different dyes in the plastic and paint.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Much like the "why are there no wr450r or crf450l" sentiment. If there is no competition, there will be no need to update, improve, change or add a new models.
New colors can be nice and it's a simple way to tell what year it is. But I'm not buying new motorcycle just because they put different dyes in the plastic and paint.
The VanVAN has fuel injection, Dunlop tires, alloy rear hub, Factory oil cooler, and it might even have a kickstart for darn near the same price

·
Registered
567 Posts
I'm just glad Yamaha is still making new TW's...that they finally started giving us colors again in recent years is a bonus and a good sign....That new color BTW is called Sandy Beige, but it looks suspiciously like my JDM Milky Brown fenders...Why can't they give us metallic Red, silver, or maybe competition yellow, factory camo? Be daring. Would it have been a big trouble to throw some sandy beige plastic beads in the injection molder for the headlight cowl and side covers?

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
No kickers
The VanVAN has fuel injection, Dunlop tires, alloy rear hub, and it might even have a kickstart for darn near the same price

1 - 20 of 27 Posts