1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2018 TW 200
675 Miles (serviced and maintained)

Mods: Front fender raise kit
2” Handle bar riser (the adjustable version)
Man Racks Front Rack
Cycle Racks rear
Dual sport mirrors
Fat pegs
D606 Front tire
Duro Rear tire
New front sprocket (one less tooth than stock)
New chain (upgraded, not oring)
Shorty Dual sport LED Rear signals
Ricochet skid plate
Bark Busters

Been a good trail mule in the hills around Ellensburg and the obscure Columbia Basin two track.
This unit has all the work done…. Just needs someone to love it.
Selling to finance a different toy, pics on this site and I will post more.. Hate to sell it... Been dragging my feet bad
$5000
Tom
509-855-8889 Mulebuild.jpg Trailmules.jpg

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Couple of pics.
On the stand at 300 miles when the DURO went on, the other not long after in the LT Murray. Some of you my recognize the corral we stopped in.
Replaced the turn signals when I got home due to the trail strike ;)
T

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Note: Start looking at the necessary mods that are scattered in various post... I put them on the bike before it left the shop (less the Duro due to indecision)
Loads of fun and traction. Forest roads and the two track just north of home .... think garage to trail, and absolute blast.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Inescapable, my eye went right to that Duro. Wow, what model & size?

That's a lot of work and mods to put into something you are not keeping. But still, for a potential buyer who was going to buy new/almost new it's very impressive.
Good Luck with your sale.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Inescapable, my eye went right to that Duro. Wow, what model & size?

That's a lot of work and mods to put into something you are not keeping. But still, for a potential buyer who was going to buy new/almost new it's very impressive.
Good Luck with your sale.
Stage.. That's the 26x8 I think. I could step into the garage and check.... It's the size we've been reading about and it was easy enough to seat "Patience" is the key here, Including 65PSI and a heater It took less than 24hrs to pop on. Bet it will have to be cut off.
T

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for everything Tom. Can’t wait ride that sucker in the mountains.
Yeah, they are a blast! you get laughs due to the lookers... Even though it says TW200 on the side... they don't recognize the bike as anything offered and all want to hear about it.
good times.
A lot of Dubs in your town, Didn't see any like this one.
Note: Owens meats and the other smoke house on the hill... dang bike will whip in there like a barn sour horse.. be ready ;)
Thanks again Tom and a big thank you to this crew on the forum... Ill still be watching
Tom Pearce

·
Registered
53 Posts
Tom, sounds like that rear tire is really something. Im going to TRY hard NOT to let that tire ever see pavement! Ill trailer the bike to the trails gravel roads etc.

Tom

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well Im back, allbeit with a different handle. My previous account kept changing passwords and wouldnt accept mine.... So, I change log ins.... Thanks again for a wonderful bike Tom.

Here's a little bike I picked up last summer.

105 year Road King Classic.jpg

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Tom, sounds like that rear tire is really something. Im going to TRY hard NOT to let that tire ever see pavement! Ill trailer the bike to the trails gravel roads etc.

Tom
Very nicely equipped TW!
I would not be hesitant to ride the lugs off that Duro anywhere and everywhere. When it does wear out you can always cut it off and slip on the new rounder profiled lighter Duro2.
I got over 7,000 miles out of my Duro before the lugs got worn down to about the depth of a new stock TrailWing and it started slipping a bit in steep loose shattered rock. In the meantime it delivered many a fun ride over the major paved Sierra passes like Tioga, Luther, Carson, Ebbetts & Sonora. Touring Yosemite was a blast and drew the curious when parked. I had unfounded fears of destructive heat build-up with sustained cornering at speeds on pavement but never rode more than about 40 miles without a rest and test...did not notice significant heat build up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts