TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Do a search, and likely something may pop up. Seems like I remember seeing a thread or two regarding touch up paint before.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seeing as how no one seems to have any insight into a good match for the paint on my frame I tried some dupli color perfect match automotive paint from advance. Its Volkswagen reflex silver. Its not a dead on match. Its a little bit lighter but close enough for me and it'll keep those spots of rust on my frame gone. One by the steering head where the welds are was pretty bad so I used the wire wheel cup on my dremel and got the rust and old paint off then I used the brush on portion of the pen. Ill post some pictures of the finished product if I can remember tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
You might try www.colorrite.com
They use to have a color chart, or contact them. Helpful folks with oem moto paint matching
I second this!! I bought some touchup paint from Colorrite to touch up some spots on the frame on my 14 WR250R(notorious for chipping paint on front of frame) Perfect match and worked great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts