TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Congrats on a great deal and bike! Got any pics? Yes, I know it’s a stock 2019, but I still like to see them in the wild. Also, cool to watch it progress as you ride, adjust and it make it yours.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
WOW, great price!
I got my then-new "non-current" 2014 in 2016 for $3700 OTD and I thought that was great deal...:cool:

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Well I finally bought me one today I picked it up at Morgantown Power Sports for $3800 out the door. I cant wait for the weather to get better so I can ride.
No sense in waiting. :)

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
congrats!

watch your santa list start marking down all kinds of little farkles...

·
Registered
322 Posts
Ho ho ho Merry Christmas! Congratulations! Santa came early! Sweet deal on a fantastic bike. You got such a good deal that when you start dropping dollars on modifications, it will feel like you are getting "free" updates! (At least that's what I would tell myself)!

My 2001 keeps on the TW evolutionary path...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Congrats.

“Free upgrades” hahaha.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Well I finally bought me one today I picked it up at Morgantown Power Sports for $3800 out the door. I cant wait for the weather to get better so I can ride.
Sweet Deal for sure...Ol Blue cost me $4300 out the door at Toledo back in March 2014 and I had to do some wheeling and dealing for that price....:binkybaby:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just bought one (2019) for $4020 OTD. It's my first one and should have got one long ago instead of the other experiences I tried. I haven't got a chance to try it out but I am adding some mods and that's pretty fun.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Good deal!
Mine was $4,703.49 out the door from Yamaha of Las Vegas 27 Dec 2016 and I thought that was a good price!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Not finding the TW200 sale price breakdown, but this was my XT250, trading in my Moto Guxxi V7II, which greatly reduced sales tax.
Selling price was MSRP, but trade-in for Moto Guzzi was relatively high.
The dealer only broke even when it finally sold, some months later.

XT250 OTD.jpg

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
was that in West Virginia somehwere ? IS there no sales tax in WV ?

maybe that is including sales tax lol ?!?!?!

I'll be rolling through there in April might need a new one or two for that price

Virginia is for Lovers but West Virginia is for TW Lovers lol

·
Registered
293 Posts
Prices for any bikes vary so much region by region, different taxes, incentives, import fees...crazy! I like to shop local and build a rapport. Bought my crusty but running 99 in 2010 for 1500.00. 2 years later I bought the wife's brand new 2012 OTD for 3600.00. It is fun to compare, but don't look back, just enjoy the ride forward.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts