TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 2020 TW in Aug 2020 with grand intentions of switching from street to some light off road trail rides. I’ve ridden the bike once on a paved-gravel road ride. In the spirit of simplifying I’m ready to let some vehicles go, and the Tdub makes the list. I have tusk risers and some hand guards (uninstalled) that go with it. I have IMS pegs and shifter installed and a man racks rear rack with side racks also and some bags that go with it. Bags are still in the plastic and racks will be installed since I started that already and just have to bolt them on. Absolutely nothing wrong with the bike and is in showroom condition. 4 bikes, truck, car, and a lot of work stress and some health things makes me want to get rid of some non essentials. Looking to get my money back out of it is all and could assist with delivering. $6700.00

·
Super Moderator
20,702 Posts
Not sure if I can send you a message. I'm trying to find a nice TW200. Where are you located?
Indiana

You can't send him a message until you have 10 posts, but I'll try to contact him and let him know you are looking.

Reactions: SoCalDave

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No it’s not a typo. As I said, I want to get my money out of it. I’ve put nearly $1000 in it since buying it even though I haven’t ridden it. I’m sure there are plenty of bikes out there bone stock and with 60 miles or less on them for $5700 and readily available at dealers if that is a high price. The bike is in IN, but I can assist with delivering it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts