TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made a deposit on a Honda CRF300 Rally that has been shipped.
If all goes well, I'll be parting with my TW.
Purchased Aug. 28th, 2020
Tusk D-Flex pro hand guards
2" bar risers
oversize foot pegs
Pirelli MT43 front tire (20 miles)
original tire and pegs included
under factory warranty
owned by 62 yr old
gauging interest here before the new bike is in
$4600

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
we hardly even knew ya!

glws

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I visit this forum everyday, just don’t post.
I bought my TW at the end of August and enjoyed the heck out of it for the remainder of the season. My friends and I always had dirt bikes growing up but I hadn’t ridden in over 40 years.
I’m 6’ tall and around 220 lbs. Reading this forum had me researching taller seats, handle bars, longer cables, etc. I decided maybe the best thing would just be buying a taller bike. Although when I told my buddy he just said “nothing’s ever good enough “. I also found that all the places we used to ride as kids were either developed or posted, and found myself riding more back/dirt roads than trails. That’s why I’m considering the CRF300 Rally.

·
Registered
542 Posts
You're not DB Cooper are 'ya? :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Made a deposit on a Honda CRF300 Rally that has been shipped.
If all goes well, I'll be parting with my TW.
Purchased Aug. 28th, 2020
Tusk D-Flex pro hand guards
2" bar risers
oversize foot pegs
Pirelli MT43 front tire (20 miles)
original tire and pegs included
under factory warranty
owned by 62 yr old
gauging interest here before the new bike is in
$4600
You are giving the bike away. I just bought a 2021 TW200. Here in Nj the bike cost me 6500.00 dollars out the door from motorcycle mall in NJ. I would have jumped on your deal if i saw this a month ago..I know you recently posted . I love my TDUB.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You are giving the bike away. I just bought a 2021 TW200. Here in Nj the bike cost me 6500.00 dollars out the door from motorcycle mall in NJ. I would have jumped on your deal if i saw this a month ago..I know you recently posted . I love my TDUB.
RonCapo...thanks for the input. That's why I posted here before Craigslist. I paid $4699 + $495 freight. Around $300 in xtras. I bought the only one I could find in August, and bikes may be even harder to find now. I have deposits at 2 different Honda dealers for a CRF300. The first has 1 non rally model coming but I'm 2nd in line. The other has a Rally ABS model coming that I have a deposit on, but might prefer the non Ralley non ABS model. $1000 cheaper and I've yet to see or sit on either. The Kawasaki dealer already had 3 deposits for a KLX300, and was only sure he was getting 1. Those dealers told me I should be able to get $4500 or so based on lack of dual sport bikes available. I'd love to get more, believe me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
RonCapo...thanks for the input. That's why I posted here before Craigslist. I paid $4699 + $495 freight. Around $300 in xtras. I bought the only one I could find in August, and bikes may be even harder to find now. I have deposits at 2 different Honda dealers for a CRF300. The first has 1 non rally model coming but I'm 2nd in line. The other has a Rally ABS model coming that I have a deposit on, but might prefer the non Ralley non ABS model. $1000 cheaper and I've yet to see or sit on either. The Kawasaki dealer already had 3 deposits for a KLX300, and was only sure he was getting 1. Those dealers told me I should be able to get $4500 or so based on lack of dual sport bikes available. I'd love to get more, believe me.
I’m near Harrisburg pa, I’d be very interested if it’s still available!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is this bike still for sale? I don't see a reply but from above that are asking, but I'm interested for sure, so please let me know... Thank you! C.L.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts