TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2012 with extended swing arm (& stock swing arm with stock spring) heavy duty spring,battery tender,front & rear cycle racks with saddle bag supports,rear pod,rear led tail light,hand guards,jumbo shield Etc. 1800 miles. I was going to take. It to Alaska but my knee replacement says no! Will ship it if I have to but would like to sell it and buy a new one when I get back to Ak. $4400 or best offer. I'm in corpus chirsti ,tx now heading for Phoenix March 18 th. Then to California . Don't really want to sell it but shipping cost is off the charts. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
8,234 Posts
I came and looked because I wanted to see a Futuristic 2021 TW. Your title is wrong!

Just for discussion, some of us can buy brand new left over 2013 TWs for under $4,000 out the door. Add on accessories are of some value but so is a bike with zero miles and a warranty. What this bike will bring in your area will be interesting to see.

GaryL

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
wanted-time-traveler.jpg i know him

·
Registered
240 Posts
:laughing4: IF time travel were possible, I'd say he was going back to the late 80's early 90's judging by the haircut. Those were some of the most carefree years of my life (pre cellphone and internet). I'd probably stay there with what I know having lived through 'em. Rich and famous, anybody?!

·
Registered
240 Posts
P.O. box listed so it's harder to track him down for the "help" he needs or he's got one heck of a sense of humor. On that same note, I'm going to the future and I'm pretty sure I won't like what I find when I get there.

·
Registered
8,234 Posts
It could be him joeband but on a different trip where he came back on a TW! :eek:

I can't really comment on that neat and very clean looking hair do. Back around 1969-70 I had some pretty wild doos myself and just shake my head every time I see those old photos. I always wonder WTF was I thinking and then I remember that I forgot:cool:

GaryL

·
Registered
65 Posts
I actually live here in Corpus Christi, there is a $700 91 tw that won't even sell down here! These are just the kind of nuts we got down here in south Texas!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts