TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an email from Yamaha this morning with the "Not all New TW for 2021". Seem like they finally ran out of the tan paint ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Three things we can always count on, Death, Taxes and not much changing on the T-Dub. Maybe a fourth, no new KLR replacement ........Again

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm just grateful we still have it! These old bloodhound bikes are dying off to the new injected, digital way of life machines. Suzuki hasn't really done much of anything to their dual sports over the years either thank God. This old tech, we can still "limp" back home, or to the campsite with little to nothing by way of tools. I'm old school, this fits me just fine.

·
Registered
693 Posts
TW200 "Greyscale?" If I was looking for a brand new TW - I would hurry up before the previous color scheme runs out. With that said - any TW in any color is ok in my book...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Like the tan color, have a tan XT.
Looks like 2021 TW and XT get the grayish treatment.
Looks similar to 2020 Suzuki DR200, went from yellow in 2019 to grey in 2020.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I like that Yamaha at least is still mixing up the colors, makes each set of years a little more unique. I like my tan/black 18 but am mainly glad the TW and XT are still being made.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
I was in the Honda dealer the other day and I overheard them talking to a customer about lots of 2020 bike inventory to the point of the 2021 or newer models may be held back a year since the Covid 19 hit. They were mentioning this might hit more of the bike dealers. I guess we'll see in 2021 if there are new year bikes or not.

·
Registered
126 Posts
checked my closest Yamaha dealer earlier this week, asking about stock for TW or XT (my son is looking). Dealer was out of stock, had a eaitung list and was hoping 2021 inventory would arrive in late August, as promised.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
checked my closest Yamaha dealer earlier this week, asking about stock for TW or XT (my son is looking). Dealer was out of stock, had a eaitung list and was hoping 2021 inventory would arrive in late August, as promised.
My local dealer sells a bunch of TW200's with quite a few of them going to people living on Cape Cod. Must be fat tire love.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Or the "R" model....coming in a decade or three. ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts