TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just dropped by our local Yamaha dealer. A brand new 2022 TW200 was in the entry with a sold ticket on it. I asked where was the other one. He said they recieved 8 and were all sold before they arrived. The one on the floor was the last one and waiting to be picked up. No new ones expected until next spring.
Price out the door around $6,200

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Just dropped by our local Yamaha dealer. A brand new 2022 TW200 was in the entry with a sold ticket on it. I asked where was the other one. He said they recieved 8 and were all sold before they arrived. The one on the floor was the last one and waiting to be picked up. No new ones expected until next spring.
Price out the door around $6,200
Wow tthat's HIGH

Reactions: Hoot Gibson

·
Registered
2018 KLX250 camo ; former owner of 2006 TW (retired at 23k); 19' S3, 09' F-250, 97' Cherokee
560 Posts
This OTD price isn't that bad.

I called around last week, from Spokane to CAD, to Bonners Ferry, all the way down to Kennewick searching for a 2022. Kennewick had 2! Yay! After asking for a cash prices, OTD I was quoted almost 7800.00!!!! I told the guy I only wanted one!

Ridenow, in Kennewick is a rip off. The increase their add-on prices (freight, assembly, etc.) then add on a GPS tracker and charge 999 for that. Total ripoff. He asked me what was a reasonable price and I let him know that if it was around 6k, give or take a couple hundred I would come down to buy it. He said he'd check with the Mgr. No call back ever.

I feel fortunate to have found a mint condition '03 with 423 miles up in Kettle Falls that my wife and I picked up for 4000.00. Feels like I stole it. AND, it has Tusk handlebar protectors and a cyclerack.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I felt raped last year at $5,236 out the door
many people told me I overpaid big-time...

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
there was a 2022 sitting on the floor at Yukon Yamaha in Whitehorse today.... didn't ask the particulars

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
This OTD price isn't that bad.

I called around last week, from Spokane to CAD, to Bonners Ferry, all the way down to Kennewick searching for a 2022. Kennewick had 2! Yay! After asking for a cash prices, OTD I was quoted almost 7800.00!!!! I told the guy I only wanted one!

Ridenow, in Kennewick is a rip off. The increase their add-on prices (freight, assembly, etc.) then add on a GPS tracker and charge 999 for that. Total ripoff. He asked me what was a reasonable price and I let him know that if it was around 6k, give or take a couple hundred I would come down to buy it. He said he'd check with the Mgr. No call back ever.

I feel fortunate to have found a mint condition '03 with 423 miles up in Kettle Falls that my wife and I picked up for 4000.00. Feels like I stole it. AND, it has Tusk handlebar protectors and a cyclerack.
Yea I grew up in Pendleton and spent a lot of time going up to Kennewick... they know they have a lot of the surrounding rural communities at gunpoint unless they want to travel across the state, it used to be the same for a lot local auto dealers throughout the region until a lot of them went out of business, it's pretty savage, and they could care less about the consumer...someone else will come along if you don't want to pay.

Nice find by the way!

·
Registered
770 Posts
I just bought a new '22. First place I found one was $6250 OTD. And they acted like they didn't really care if I bought it or not, because someone else would buy it if I didn't. I marked them off my list of stealerships to ever set foot in again. Then I bought one 50 miles away for $5520 OTD, from a place that acted like they valued my business.

·
Registered
2022 TW200
2 Posts
New to the forum here. We picked up our 2022 three weeks ago and they had two and both sold within 30 min. of each other with more than 10 waiting to see if the buyers backed out sounds crazy. My price out the door in the Midwest was $5049. I tried finding a used one locally and had no luck.

·
Super Moderator
19,924 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

Reactions: 19112TAP

·
Registered
44 Posts
New to the forum here. We picked up our 2022 three weeks ago and they had two and both sold within 30 min. of each other with more than 10 waiting to see if the buyers backed out sounds crazy. My price out the door in the Midwest was $5049. I tried finding a used one locally and had no luck.
Congrats on your purchase!

We found two new ones at our local dealer for $5,199.00 out the door, like the color.

·
Registered
2018 KLX250 camo ; former owner of 2006 TW (retired at 23k); 19' S3, 09' F-250, 97' Cherokee
560 Posts
Wow!

See these are great prices!! I'm curious of the locations of where you purchased as well. I know sales tax here is a bit high...seems almost impossible to expect prices that low. Nice job!!

@TWBigBlake - I really like Pendelton, at least in my many trips through the town. Your insight on Kennewick seems sensible, yet unfortunate for sure.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Supply and demand.....free market capitalism......I suspect the supply chain shortages are a result of getting a 40 trillion economy up and running.....The Fed thinks the inflation in prices will be temporary...

·
Registered
731 Posts
there was a 2022 sitting on the floor at Yukon Yamaha in Whitehorse today.... didn't ask the particulars

Ooooo... Fly and ride opportunity.

And yes, I know you got some snow already. Makes for a better adventure.

There is now a '22 in my town. I will have to corner them and get the price.

Reactions: troll

·
Registered
44 Posts
Wow!

See these are great prices!! I'm curious of the locations of where you purchased as well. I know sales tax here is a bit high...seems almost impossible to expect prices that low. Nice job!!

@TWBigBlake - I really like Pendelton, at least in my many trips through the town. Your insight on Kennewick seems sensible, yet unfortunate for sure.
The two new TW's we saw were located at Phil's Cycle and ATV, El Reno, Oklahoma.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts