TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
ug, i feel bad for buying a used 19 with 250ish miles for $3500. I feel like I’ve made an investment. I think i will sell, $22k for both the 19 with 600ish and the 20 with 900ish. Or bidding is an option. Trades too!

• Haha
Reactions: Adam-n-nevada

·
Registered
128 Posts
ug, i feel bad for buying a used 19 with 250ish miles for $3500. I feel like I’ve made an investment. I think i will sell, $22k for both the 19 with 600ish and the 20 with 900ish. Or bidding is an option. Trades too!
Haha. I can’t see myself ever selling mine. Too much fun. I wouldn’t have a problem selling one, if I had two tho.

·
Registered
300 Posts
there was a 2022 sitting on the floor at Yukon Yamaha in Whitehorse today.... didn't ask the particulars
Love that area....rode out to the Marge at Lake Labarge where they cremated Sam McGee ...... Robert Service...just so damn simple and so damn good.....darn border has been closed to auto traffic all year......Canadians seem to have a great respect for their public lands....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Haha. I can’t see myself ever selling mine. Too much fun. I wouldn’t have a problem selling one, if I had two tho.
One is mine, both are hers…

·
Registered
2022 TW 200 (arriving spring, 2022)
4 Posts
Just dropped by our local Yamaha dealer. A brand new 2022 TW200 was in the entry with a sold ticket on it. I asked where was the other one. He said they recieved 8 and were all sold before they arrived. The one on the floor was the last one and waiting to be picked up. No new ones expected until next spring.
Price out the door around $6,200
I just purchased a 2022 for OTD CAD$6,906 (about US$5,532). The list price was CAD$5,499 + Frt., PDI, Tire tax, PST, and GST. The dealer will replace the stock 50T rear sprocket with a 47T sprocket at no cost for parts and labour. I won't take delivery until next spring because the end of this riding season is weeks away.

Buying the TW200 was a long process. I hoped to get a one this year but in February both Yamaha dealers in town a) were already sold out of their 2021 models and b) didn't know if they would receive anymore this year. In late August I put a CAD$500 deposit on a 2022 (for delivery next spring). At the beginning of this month the dealer called to say that they were refunding my deposit because they were closing in December.:eek: I immediately looked at the website of the other dealer. They had 3 TW200 in stock (one 2021 and two 2022). I rushed over and made the purchase. I figured that if I waited I'd find myself in the same position as I was this year.

·
Registered
2022 TW 200 (arriving spring, 2022)
4 Posts
I immediately looked at the website of the other dealer. They had 3 TW200 in stock (one 2021 and two 2022). I rushed over and made the purchase. I figured that if I waited I'd find myself in the same position as I was this year.
Update: checked my dealers website a few moments ago. No TW200! Glad I took the plunge.

·
Registered
2021 stock TW200
8 Posts
I felt raped last year at $5,236 out the door
many people told me I overpaid big-time...
About what I paid at Martin Moto in berks county, pa. Last year at this time They had 2 one already sold and a couple came in looking as I was doing paper work on the other.
the put a remote charger cable on for free and delivered no charge. About an hour drive one way.
they have and called and emailed a few-times to check up.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts