TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2022 TW200
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pittsboro, NC

Thinking about selling my nearly new 2022 TW 200 with many upgrades. About 600 miles on the bike.

- Seat Concepts Tall Seat
  • original seat from factory
  • round headlight installed
  • original headlight assembly included
  • Tail tidy with led brake and turn signals
  • original tail assembly included
  • 2" rox risers
  • Tusk rack
  • large pegs installed

I bought it brand new. I have title in hand. License plate is still valid. No dents. A little dusty.

Love the bike, but I bought this and then I bought a Tenere 700. I can't ride both. Wife says one of them has to go.

Come and get it. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
"One of them has to go"
but you only listed two of the THREE options!
I was in this spot once....I opted for option THREE

·
Registered
2022 TW200
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm a 40yo man. I've been married for about 15 years. This TW200 was my first motorcycle. My wife didn't like me buying it, but she supported me and didn't give me a hard time.

For that, I thank her.

I took the motorcycle safety course, got my license, and put almost 700 miles on this bike. I loved it, but the whole time, I wanted more. More speed. More highway time. More distance.

Then, I bought a new Tenere 700. My wife supported me again.

For that, I thank her...

But, now I have two bikes. The T7 does everything I want.

She's right. It's time to let the TW200 go to someone else who will love and appreciate it for what it is...

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm a 40yo man. I've been married for about 15 years. This TW200 was my first motorcycle. My wife didn't like me buying it, but she supported me and didn't give me a hard time.

For that, I thank her.

I took the motorcycle safety course, got my license, and put almost 700 miles on this bike. I loved it, but the whole time, I wanted more. More speed. More highway time. More distance.

Then, I bought a new Tenere 700. My wife supported me again.

For that, I thank her...

But, now I have two bikes. The T7 does everything I want.

She's right. It's time to let the TW200 go to someone else who will love and appreciate it for what it is...
That's a fine looking machine!
Do you have a link for the source of that headlight?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2022 TW200
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
928 Posts

·
Registered
2022 TW200
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Was this headlight plug and play, or were fabrications necessary? Looks great!
The headlight came with really thin, cheap, brackets for mounting... The quality of the headlight is very high, but the mounting brackets were garbage. I threw them in the trash. I purchased these machined aluminum brackets at the same time and they are a perfect fit. All of the wiring was plug and play. Very easy. I removed the old headlight and installed this new one in about 30min. I'm not an electrician or a mechanic; just someone who likes to tinker.

·
Registered
175 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I have the tw and a crl 300l rally, my wife is saying the same thing, but she is out of luck. Only way I'm getting rid of the rally is by trading it for a T7. Sorry for the derailment.
Just curious....what's a comfortable cruising speed on your crf 300 ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Pittsboro, NC

Thinking about selling my nearly new 2022 TW 200 with many upgrades. About 600 miles on the bike.

- Seat Concepts Tall Seat
  • original seat from factory
  • round headlight installed
  • original headlight assembly included
  • Tail tidy with led brake and turn signals
  • original tail assembly included
  • 2" rox risers
  • Tusk rack
  • large pegs installed

I bought it brand new. I have title in hand. License plate is still valid. No dents. A little dusty.

Love the bike, but I bought this and then I bought a Tenere 700. I can't ride both. Wife says one of them has to go.

Come and get it. Thanks!
Where r u located and would be interested in just selling the seat?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts