TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Breaking in my new Bearcat Holster with Wax paper and Minks oil. 10876850_10204648417282432_1883742817_o.jpg

·
Registered
25 Posts
zdiver1, very nice holster! Does the Ruger shoot .22 mag as well as long rifle with different cylinder? Kind of remember seeing a Ruger that was interchangeable, in any event it is a sweet revolver!

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zdiver1, very nice holster! Does the Ruger shoot .22 mag as well as long rifle with different cylinder? Kind of remember seeing a Ruger that was interchangeable, in any event it is a sweet revolver!
no this is a small .22LR I got for my Grandson he will not take possession for 10 more years, you want the Ruger Single six combo.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like and prefer the 4.62.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Al Story makes drop in conversion cylinders for the Single Six, so if you find one that is only .22 LR, you can buy a .22 mag cylinder for a hundred bucks. He also makes a cylinder to convert the . 17 to .17 Mach, but that ammo is pretty scarce these days.

Borchardt Rifle Corp.-Manufacture Items Might find a bit cheaper at Midway, they used to carry them.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Z, just to note, if you ever want to mold a holster to a gun, there is an easy technique if you have a kitchen vacuum sealer or know someone who has. Oil up the holster with Mink Oil, put the the gun in the holster and then put the whole thing in the bag and suck the air out. The whole thing will suck down and mold around the gun. After a bit it takes a set.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts