TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have decided to part out my TW to collect some funds to modify my new dirt bike. This is a complete "full meal deal" bolt in engine for any TW200 chassis.

I built this engine following all the threads on the forum and it has been completely refreshed and overhauled. The engine probably has 20hrs on it since completion and runs excellent and pulls hard. It has a TW200 kick start retrofitted as well and I will include a PZ30 carb and multiple extra jets etc.

TW225 engine build sheet

- TTR225 steel sleeved cylinder with first oversize 10.25:1 wiseco piston kit.
- TTR225 six speed transmission
- TW200 modified output shaft
- TTR225 engine cases with all new bearings
- TTR225 six disc clutch basket
- XT225 crank shaft/rod and timing chain
- TTR225 cam shaft
- TW200 kick start assembly
- PZ30 pumper carburetor with throttle cable/housing and extra jetting etc
- TW 200 stator cover
- XT225 clutch cover

I have all kinds of pictures available to interested buyers. The engine does have a slight oil weep when hot from the shift shaft seal I believe .... I'll investigate further upon removal.

$600 Canadian dollars plus shipping.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
PM Sent

I have decided to part out my TW to collect some funds to modify my new dirt bike. This is a complete "full meal deal" bolt in engine for any TW200 chassis.

I built this engine following all the threads on the forum and it has been completely refreshed and overhauled. The engine probably has 20hrs on it since completion and runs excellent and pulls hard. It has a TW200 kick start retrofitted as well and I will include a PZ30 carb and multiple extra jets etc.

TW225 engine build sheet

- TTR225 steel sleeved cylinder with first oversize 10.25:1 wiseco piston kit.
- TTR225 six speed transmission
- TW200 modified output shaft
- TTR225 engine cases with all new bearings
- TTR225 six disc clutch basket
- XT225 crank shaft/rod and timing chain
- TTR225 cam shaft
- TW200 kick start assembly
- PZ30 pumper carburetor with throttle cable/housing and extra jetting etc
- TW 200 stator cover
- XT225 clutch cover

I have all kinds of pictures available to interested buyers. The engine does have a slight oil weep when hot from the shift shaft seal I believe .... I'll investigate further upon removal.

$600 Canadian dollars plus shipping.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
I sent the shipping address as well as an offer to buy a lot of the other parts as well. Will pay ASAP.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Thanks Ian. I followed your build, always saying, hey that guy knows his sh**. I'd be proud to call it mine and even happier to throw some roosts with it :)

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Sale pending.

Just a FYI for everyone .... the ATV tire/trailer wheel/swingarm etc is already sold to another TW forum member. I am also going to keep the front end for a future project.
Who is the culprit!!!!!

LOL I know who, and I really hope she gets to enjoy the heck out of it (and nothing hangs too high in the air when riding)! She may just need even taller bars.. ;)

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Sale pending.

Just a FYI for everyone .... the ATV tire/trailer wheel/swingarm etc is already sold to another TW forum member. I am also going to keep the front end for a future project.
Future project?...curious.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts