TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
i'm interested! puddles to find, creeks to cross... CHP to pass and splash. ;)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, The date has been set.
Friday August 5th
Saturday August 6th
Sunday August 7th.
I have reserved the same spaces as last year.
I did not reserve any trailer spaces. My pull through space is #62 same as last year.
Mel

·
Registered
674 Posts
I am only able to do one night. leaving for family vacation on Sunday anyone getting there before Friday?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Sadly I'll have to miss this ride... (wimper, wimper, sniff). I'm going to be riding to Colorado for the National Victory Motorcycle Club meet in Ft. Collins. At least I'll be riding but also missing the fun times with my Tdubbers...

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NOTICE! ALERT! NOTICE! ALERT! The date has been changed!!! August 12th. That is the next weekend.
Also, Twilight, I changed your reservation also.
My granddaughter informed me she was getting married the weekend of August 5th.
Mel

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Been to the Santa Margarita KOA twice now but can't for the life of me remember what the drive was like and if it's TW friendly or not. RTO put in at work. Anyone between SF and SM going with extra room for body and moto?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, Grandpa is not up to date, a desperation call informed me that the wedding date had been changed to one week later, so the DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED BACK TO AUGUST 5th.
Sorry about all the change but some things are out of my control. Please change your calendars accordingly.
Your res was changed back also Twilight.
Mel

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
BUMP.........we need to keep THIS thread up to date, and as Mel has already asked......
can one of the Super Moderators or Admin staff PLEASE make this thread a Sticky :D

PLEASE.........a Sticky :D
BUMP

Check with Mel he has reserved camp spots for those interested in coming .

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
Ok guys,

Just walked in the door. I agree this should be stickied as well as the older similar threads taken out now? Anyway, I tried to sticky it, but just don't know how yet or see the option??

So, Neil or Tracy; it's up to you guys on this one and someone needs to show me how as well.

tommy

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Hey guys, let's get this topic back on track. Mel puts a lot of effort into this memorial event so let's show our support. My schedule will be much the same as the last two years, arriving midday Friday And leaving early afternoon on Sunday. BChuncks, if nothing else comes up for your transportation, I'll bring my utility trailer and pick you up on my way South. Looking forward to seeing all of you Russellmanicas again.

Joemama

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Hey guys, let's get this topic back on track. Mel puts a lot of effort into this memorial event so let's show our support. My schedule will be much the same as the last two years, arriving midday Friday And leaving early afternoon on Sunday. BChuncks, if nothing else comes up for your transportation, I'll bring my utility trailer and pick you up on my way South. Looking forward to seeing all of you Russellmanicas again.

Joemama
Hey Joe Mama we are going to move the Russ ride to October 7 eighth ninth and 10th Columbus Day weekend. It will be a lot cooler and more comfortable of the ride.

Ronnydog

1 - 20 of 258 Posts