TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hoot, Montezuma, Borneo, and Weasel finished our 10 Day Moab Adventure with 30 or so other folks and with a smile but some sadness, we headed back to Indiana and Ohio

My tour in the Air Force lasted 4 years and seemed forever, and here we are 4 years out from the first {and my last, so far} Moab Adventure, and it seems like just yesterday...we parted the KOA Grounds south of Moab City and it was sunny and warm, we ended up back at Borneo's Ranch in NE Indiana to Spitting Snow and Cold....

Thanks for the Memories Gang...and I plan on at least one more trip out there, even though I am now an ancient 70 years on this planet:rolleyes:

Here are some "Blasts from the Past" anybody have other photos from that trip to share?

Borneo and Mel Resized.jpg Blu Pig Meal Resized.jpg Moab 2015 First Report 008.JPG 2Hoot Sketch Island.png

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Hoot, you are only as old as you think you are. I turned 70 in December and I plan on riding for years.....just a lot slower and less aggressively in deference to my aging body. In my mind I'm still 30! A slightly drunk 30, which accounts for all the senior moments. :p
your right Rocky, i'm 68 and still getting into it. i was in the insurance office yesterday and an "older" woman came in and sat down beside me and started a conversation. it was obvious she had a few years on me and she was excited as all get out to get her 1200 Harley on the road again. in fact, we are making a trip to the big city today so the wife ( can't mention an age here ) can trade her scooter in on a Honda grom so she can do more off road. it's good to be, mmmmm young!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Ride on, Ladies...ride on!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts