TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
47 trail and 40 road miles under an unbroken bluebird sky this last sunday. Featuring a tw and a bw350 travelling through 4 valleys in the talkeetna mountains through oodles of wildflower meadows, crystal clear streams, white granite sand, and spruce forests. Felt pretty worked by the timeI got home. Shot with a gopro. Edited with Videopad.

·
Registered
976 Posts
So many of the GoPro videos out there are just plain tedious, but yours are a real treat!

Looks like you guys are really making the most of riding season up there in the frigid North.

Those underwater shots are just over the top, and the BW wheelies are giving me and the dub displacement envy!

Thanks for another great vid, keep em coming!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Another awesome video! Beautiful scenery to go along with the TW and BW fun. Someday I hope to ride to Alaska. I know it takes time and effort and some creative genius to shoot and edit a video like that. Thanks, I really enjoyed watching it.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a hero 2. I have a hero one and its basically the same quality. It really makes filming pretty simple. Its mounted on a boom that eliminates all of the jiggling you see in most sports videos. Fairly straight forward setup. With that setup and the scenery and sunshine were going through its actually pretty hard to shoot bad film. I was going quite a bit slower and safer than normal in this video on account of I kept bottoming out with that banshee shock I put on. I either need to lose a lot of weight, ride on the tank, or put back on the stock tw shock.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Great video as always! makes me want to load up and head up there for a days riding!! you are lucky to have such a nice back yard!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Great job! fun to watch. Nothing more fun the exploring valleys and crossing streams.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
You're killing us down staters with these greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat vids.. Love the under water shots... My wife and I vacationed in your wonderful state 15 years ago.. In a motor home, not our dubs. OMM.

·
Registered
13,654 Posts
Nice video and looks like you two are having fun. Thanks for sharing...while you can (snow:eek:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts