TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hell, even fireworks stands don't do stupid business like that!

I'm thinking this is the diversion from Benghazi ... again.

Cant figure out if it's smoke or mirrors though.

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Benghazi, the VA Scandal, Fast and Furious, Freeing Illegals on the Arizona Border, IRS, etc, etc, the shit out of this clown and his toadies never ends...however this one is going to backfire...big time, the cat is out of the bag, this guy gives freedom to five hard core Raghead murdering POS, all for what? One Stinking Deserter who embraces Radical Islam...just like that Bat Shit Crazy old man of his.

Reactions: Texas TDub

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Benghazi, the VA Scandal, Fast and Furious, Freeing Illegals on the Arizona Border, IRS, etc, etc, the shit out of this clown and his toadies never ends...however this one is going to backfire...big time, the cat is out of the bag, this guy gives freedom to five hard core Raghead murdering POS, all for what? One Stinking Deserter who embraces Radical Islam...just like that Bat Shit Crazy old man of his.
Meanwhile a young Marine is stuck in a Mexican jail and no one seems to care.

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Meanwhile a young Marine is stuck in a Mexican jail and no one seems to care.
Exactly...we care, especially Veterans, but you are right....the Political Hacks that are too busy kissing Illegals and Mexico's ass, don't give a damn about this guy....the people that support him, aren't buying the Obama BS....and thus, the Kenyan has no political points to gain.:mad:

·
Registered
20,510 Posts
Maybe a few Predator drones can launch 5 Hellfire missiles in Qatar at these 5 enemy combatants since they seem to be fair game again.

Reactions: Hoot Gibson

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Never going to happen but I would drive and March on Washington DC demanding he be traded for a real American to live in our WH.

GaryL

Reactions: Hoot Gibson

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
Rant and rave all you want guys but nothing is going to change. I bet the rest of the world is having a big laugh -- Obama made us look like suckers.

Here is my prediction: 1) Bergdahl won't be court-martial-ed because the Commander in Chief won't allow it. OR 2) If he is court-martial-ed and found guilty Obama will pardon him before Obama leaves office.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts