TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
The Basement is the place to be.........

·
Super Moderator
17,625 Posts
Yep, and more in the back.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
59...we got a crowd tonight boys. Ain't gonna be any cigars left in the bait bucket humidor.
Folks just want to be in the in crowd....the Cool Guys hangout here:p

·
Registered
19,196 Posts
But you guys are sooo cool! What if I ask real nice like and promise to edit your secret dossiers, maybe even burn some incriminating negatives?

·
Registered
19,196 Posts
Done. Just as soon as I figure out how to export about 8000 photos stored on an older windows XP desktop into Apple macbook air ( no cd drive) without risk of transmitting any malware . USB memory stick? Wifi? Thats where all the juicy stuff resides.

·
Registered
19,196 Posts
If last post was confusing maybe this will make things clearer.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Done. Just as soon as I figure out how to export about 8000 photos stored on an older windows XP desktop into Apple macbook air ( no cd drive) without risk of transmitting any malware . USB memory stick? Wifi? Thats where all the juicy stuff resides.
Oh sheeet. If I had known that evidence was on a WINDOW'S machine I would have never caved. That thing will go all blue screen on you before any evidence could be used. Back to washing dishes Fred.

Tom

PS
A thumb drive or external hard drive should work fine for transporting pictures and video's.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Seems to me the Hoo-Gar basement bar is where most of the action is and especially at night. I hope to never get a TWI for being here while partaking of adult beverages.

GaryL

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
A basement is a hole in the ground out of which one pumps water.

West coasters do not mow grass, they smoke it. West coasters to not wash dishes until the snow melts in the spring. Sorry, Fred, sucks to be you.

Tdubbing While Intoxicated. haahaahaa

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Damned auto correct. I meant Fred will have to ROLL the grass;)

Tom

1 - 20 of 22 Posts