TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
What, the TW didn't make it?

It's got everything the Grom has - it loses something on gas mileage but it has the cachet of being a grown-up machine instead of a pit bike.

Registered
Nice find LT.

I, too, am surprised that the 200-250 cc dual sports are not on the list....but...

...except for the CTX, I'll take one of each....

jb

Registered
It's another one of their lame-ass articles that is written by somebody who doesn't care that much about the content. If they did, they would have included bikes such as the DR650, which IMO is a vastly better choice than the KLR650... 80 lbs less weight, more reliable motor, etc. And like you guys already pointed out, not including the TW200 when they did list the Grom is stupid and short-sighted.

RideApart (the original source of the article, not Yahoo Liberal News) isn't much of a site.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #8
It's another one of their lame-ass articles that is written by somebody who doesn't care that much about the content. If they did, they would have included bikes such as the DR650, which IMO is a vastly better choice than the KLR650... 80 lbs less weight, more reliable motor, etc. And like you guys already pointed out, not including the TW200 when they did list the Grom is stupid and short-sighted.

RideApart (the original source of the article, not Yahoo Liberal News) isn't much of a site.
I agree, they could have done a little better job. O well...

Registered
That Yamaha SR400 could be striped into a real nice street legal "Flat Tracker" and lose some more weight in the process!

The new 2016 Ducati Flat Track Pro Scrambler is interesting. Do a search, my album is full...

Registered
images-5.jpeg With a spare $10,000 I would opt for this Beta 243 pound six-speeder. At 2.1 gallons the fuel tank would run dry before running out of trail. With Beta's " Build-a-Bike" program one might be able to opt for bike delivered with a larger IMS tank.
RS 390

1 - 10 of 10 Posts