TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D What a blabbermouth I am....right?

I wanted to use this post to thank everyone here on the forum who have been so good to me. I have really enjoyed being a part of this fabulous bunch of members who continue to amaze me with their great attitudes and helpful spirits towards each other. I would like to list each of you who mean so much to me, but the servers wouldn't be able to handle it, so let me just say thank you to each and everyone of you. God Bless you all and thanks for letting me be a part of this forum. :icon_thumright:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Yeah, we all love you and all your contributions, etc, etc, but 6000+ posts? Some people just have too much time on their hands.:):icon_thumright::eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
4500 more posts and you will take Qwerty's title;) Congratulations on a milestone that has been reached entirely with kind words and actions.

Tom

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reactions: macbig2k1

·
Registered
807 Posts
Thats not so bad. Theres a guy on HDfourms thats been a member for only 3 years. He has over 138000 posts! He averages like 150 posts A DAY. Now theres a guy that never rides.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Here's to the next 6000! :hippy2:
You are such a big part of this forum. From b-day wishes to greeting new members, you always take the time and put out the effort to make each one of us feel included and welcome. We appreciate everything you do LT. From the bottom of our hearts, we salute and thank you.
:hatsoff:

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone!! I only decided to post that today when I saw I was going to hit the big 6. (I could see TWilight getting ready to pounce like he did when Fred and I were about to hit 5,000.) I wanted to make it meaningful too, since I really do appreciate each and everyone of you here.

Fred, I can't believe some of the stuff you find to post!!!! How do you do that bro??? They are always funny!!! :D

Reactions: SanDue

·
Registered
20,483 Posts
Now you have to come to Moab LT! After all badcat is coming from another hemisphere and Zdiver is foregoing his transgenderificatrion and instead has arranged for a bevy of bunk-mate beauties.:p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts