TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

600km solo backroads adventure on Vancouver island

850 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  plumbstraight 
#1 ·
Just got back from an awesome trip on the west coast of the island. My Tdub preformed perfectly and was a blast to ride! I had made a custom rack to hold all my camping gear and provisions.
I will post some pictures and get into it a little more.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Ok, time to put a ride together in western wa. I don't care where just give me a place and time. Life goes on, time to dig in. Will do one at my place at the bottom of the peninsula. Have room to park many rigs, a bbq and some places to ride. Just give me a date for this month. short notice and all, but spontinaity is a plush sometimes.l

capitol forrest is not far away and can ride for days there, lots of trails, if you wan to hit the beach we can do that, about 45 min away. Can haul them or ride the back roads. Come one come all. Just drop what you are doing and get over here. I live in Montesano, pm me if you are in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.