TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this isnt the forum for this but maybe theres some interest. I am selling both of my larger road bikes. theres really too much info to type about them so If youre at all interested please get a hold of me and Id be happy to talk with you about them. Prices are set at 4500 and 2300 but Im willing to hear reasonable offers. Both of them were down to frame restorations and the honda just needs a paint job.
Untitled by dolphaxel, on Flickr

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
couldnt stand it and couldnt wait. wife isnt pissed and actually encouraged the overlap. so for now I have 4 bikes...... lucky me

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
couldnt stand it and couldnt wait. wife isnt pissed and actually encouraged the overlap. so for now I have 4 bikes...... lucky me
don't LOOK NOW, but someone's MESSING with YOUR bike!

congrats, a real beauty.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
manual bikes for this guy. not really interested in the DTC although I understand the benefits

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Hey Axel,

That new Africa Twin sure looks nice!

Things must be getting tight in your garage with all those nice bikes, so here is what I'd like to do to help you out. Send that Ducati down to me. Think of all the extra space you will have and those pesky registration and insurance payments that you won't have to deal with :D!

Just trying to do what I can to help out a valued forum member :p.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Hey Axel,

Things must be getting tight in your garage with all those nice bikes, so here is what I'd like to do to help you out. Send that Ducati down to me. Think of all the extra space you will have and those pesky registration and insurance payments that you won't have to deal with :D!

Just trying to do what I can to help out a valued forum member :p.

i've seen brian's garage.... space is a premium there too. ;)

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Very nice bikes VG, and I too would love to "ahem, store" them for you in order for you to be more relaxed in your work space, but TWBrian beat me to the punch, so I'll just have to drool over your pics. Best luck with this sale. Someone will be getting great bikes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts