TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frame with title,wheels,forks,engine minus right side cover ran great !,tank already sand blasted,seat pan only , carb,exhaust,maybe a couple other parts ! ;let me know if any interest and I will send pics or post pics.

·
Super Moderator
4,881 Posts
Given that he could be in Australia and the seller could be in the North pole, i'd get both your locations sorted out first ...... ;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Any chance the factory tool kit is in there? Just realized mine is missing...planning to "build" my own anyhow, but figured it couldn't hurt to either have a factory one or use it as a baseline for making a custom kit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Frame with title,wheels,forks,engine minus right side cover ran great !,tank already sand blasted,seat pan only , carb,exhaust,maybe a couple other parts ! ;let me know if any interest and I will send pics or post pics.
Do you have the keyed ignition switch and key? If so, how much? How about matching helmet lock? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
If it is like most TW's, it is kinda long skinny on one end and short and fat on the other end ;).
And you are really funny.:rolleyes:

So I'll rephrase it - what is the condition of the muffler? Is it usable or all rusted out?
And, do you have a rear shock that's still good?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts