1991 yamaha
condition: fair
engine displacement (CC): 200
fuel: gas
odometer: 2500
paint color: black
title status: missing
transmission: manual

Selling my 1991 Yamaha Trailways 200. Great little all terrain dirt bike. I bought as a bike I planned to do in Yellow YZ colors and go thru the hoops to bring the title up to snuff. I'm not finding the time so I'm passing it on to the next person. I have not started it but told it ran when parked. A fuel system cleaning would have it running in hours as all the elements are there.

These are tough 4 stroke motors with a 5 speed trans. They have been in production for many decades. These are the same motor that's in the 2018 TTR-230. Has electric and kickstart. Great buy for some person who has property and wants to get around and carry things like you would use a pack mule. Will get into spots an atv or utv wont go thru. Kinda a modern day tote gote. I don't have the title as was lost from the former owner. I know the name of the original owner if you want to make it street legal as that's how is was produced.

Call Guy @ 541-521-8156

·
Super Moderator
4,857 Posts
Woof - well, you gotta start somewhere - and the engine is likely intact - buy it, sell the front end, carb, frame, wheels and swinging arm, and it'll likely pay for itself so you get the engine for nothing ....

·
Registered
19,419 Posts
The 2018 Yamaha TTR-230 has a 223cc motor while the 1991 TW-200 came with a 196cc motor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts