TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first TW last night, it's a 92 with 6200 miles. I noticed the throttle run is broken, and I can't seem to find a replacement anywhere. All I can find is 2001-2016 tubes. Any ideas where I can find one that'll fit? Also my throttle sticks open even when it's not being pulled. And it seems like the tube is where it needs to be. Any idea what could cause that? Thanks in advance!

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
So all though that was what I was after, I'm wondering if a tube from another bike might fit it? I live two blocks away from Rocky Mountain atv's warehouse and I'd like to be able to take the bike on a ride this weekend but they don't have on specifically for that bike. If not I'll just order that one

Registered
I recently purchased a Motion Pro throttle replacement tube for my TW for $8.95. It is Model # 01-0094. It was an exact duplicate and replacement for the TW and some larger bikes like a Kawasaki KX450, certain Suzuki RM250s, as well as the Yamaha R6. It's a fairly common throttle tube and you may be able to find this locally at any non-brand specific bike shop. If you can find these in your shop-the back of the packaging lists all of the bikes each model will fit which can help solve the mystery.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts