·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1995 TW200 FOR SALE

LOCATED IN COLUMBUS, GA

$1000

3767 MILES

BIKE IS IN GOOD OVERALL CONDITION, BOTH THE ELECTRIC AND KICK START WORK. THE BIKE HAS SEVERAL PINHOLES IN THE GAS TANK WHICH I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY JV WELDED AND RIDDEN WITH IT LIKE THIS FOR YEARS. HOWEVER, THE EXPERIENCED MOTO-WORKER COULD DEFINATELY WELD THEM OR JUST REPLACE THE TANK. KBB VALUE IS $1250, BUT ASKING $1000 IN CASE YOU WANT TO SPEND $250 ON A NEW TANK.

NO IDEA HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTOS TO THIS SO REPLY TO LINK WITH YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL SEND THEM OVER.

PEEBALLS

·
Registered
48 Posts
Man.. If you were closer I would jump on that.. Just don't have the means to get up there now.

Feel like a quick Florida vacation? :-D

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
1995 TW200 FOR SALE

LOCATED IN COLUMBUS, GA

$1000

3767 MILES

BIKE IS IN GOOD OVERALL CONDITION, BOTH THE ELECTRIC AND KICK START WORK. THE BIKE HAS SEVERAL PINHOLES IN THE GAS TANK WHICH I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY JV WELDED AND RIDDEN WITH IT LIKE THIS FOR YEARS. HOWEVER, THE EXPERIENCED MOTO-WORKER COULD DEFINATELY WELD THEM OR JUST REPLACE THE TANK. KBB VALUE IS $1250, BUT ASKING $1000 IN CASE YOU WANT TO SPEND $250 ON A NEW TANK.

NO IDEA HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTOS TO THIS SO REPLY TO LINK WITH YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL SEND THEM OVER.

PEEBALLS

Don't suppose you'd want to part it out? I'm looking for some engine parts...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FLTW200, I will be moving the bike to Orlando in 3 months. Is that close enough for you to grab it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts