TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got new's that one of my best friends committed suicide last night. This was my go-to guy for working on my bikes. We were great friends for the last few years.
Anyway, this is just horrible. Yesterday, they got in a fight and he beat the crap out of her (very surprising to me, I never saw that in him) she called the police and they were on their way. She decided to sleep on the couch and when she went out there, she heard him say: "Hey honey, watch this" She turned around and with her watching, he blew his brains out and committed suicide.
Please remember her in your prayers...
I will be there to support her the best I can, but this is something she will never forget. All of us are in shock over this today.

Please pray for her. Her name is Leah.

Registered
Prayers for Leah. Sending some your way too Tommy. Quite a spiritually draining time for you, so sorry.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #5
I'm strong spiritually Fred and I'll be ok. Yeah a little bit of a difficult month for sure with Ginger and now this. Now I have to figure out how to help Leah. I will call her later today. I encouraged her to just try to get some rest right now. I figured that tomorrow if she is up to it, to go visit her and give her a hug at least. I'm thinking that I will ask her if there are any bills outstanding that I can help her a little bit with and try to take a meal over for her and her mom right now. She isn't at the house now, but with her mom. Of course everyone always says: "if you need help, let me know" and of course she won't ask, they never do, so nothing gets done. She is going to need someone to clean the mess off the walls in the house, etc. Not a job that any one would want to do, but someone's got to do it for her. Please pray... I will do my best to help where needed, but she needs everything right now and I don't know quite where to start....

Banned

Registered
Geeez, that's bad. Best wishes for all involved.

Registered
Damn. Just damn...
Sounds like you are being a true friend to them both Tommy, I admire you.
God bless Leah.

Registered
I'm strong spiritually Fred and I'll be ok. Yeah a little bit of a difficult month for sure with Ginger and now this. Now I have to figure out how to help Leah. I will call her later today. I encouraged her to just try to get some rest right now. I figured that tomorrow if she is up to it, to go visit her and give her a hug at least. I'm thinking that I will ask her if there are any bills outstanding that I can help her a little bit with and try to take a meal over for her and her mom right now. She isn't at the house now, but with her mom. Of course everyone always says: "if you need help, let me know" and of course she won't ask, they never do, so nothing gets done. She is going to need someone to clean the mess off the walls in the house, etc. Not a job that any one would want to do, but someone's got to do it for her. Please pray... I will do my best to help where needed, but she needs everything right now and I don't know quite where to start....
sounds like you have started already tommy.
go and do the things that need to be done. we know you will.
very sad..

ken

Registered
Sigh. That sucks. You're a good man, Tommy. Sorry to hear of your struggle.

Registered
I pray that things work out for the best LT. Not much to say except this particular tragedy hits close to home for me. God bless.

Tom

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Thank you everyone for the prayers and everything for Leah.

I just tried to call her, but she is not answering. I left a message offering to come see her tomorrow and bring her and her Mom a nice meal. That's about all I can do for the moment, until she calls me. I will try her again tomorrow.

I cannot fathom this no matter how hard I have tried today. Why Mike would do what he did and go to such extremes and then leave a lasting impression and destroy some ones life is simply beyond me. I want to believe it was just him joking around somehow and an accident happened.

Please pray for me to have God's guidance in helping her and please continue to pray for Leah.

Thanks my friends...

Registered
Tommy, I hope Leah - and you - are doing well with this.

If so, or if not, it would be a good idea for Leah to find some type of professional counsel for this.
This could haunt her the rest of her life and potentially cause all kinds of problems, relationship and otherwise.
If she can't afford such professional help, she could contact city, county & maybe state resources. Also women's shelters, etc.
There is lots of no or low cost help out there

Hope you don't mind me butting in, I've been thinking about this a lot...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts