TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, riders!

This is the report for a brave boy who inspired me about riding.

I got a riding camping last weekend at the Jawbone OHV areas (Mojave Desert, close to the California City).

And, I met a little boy who is going to be a real man later on for sure.

The reason what I'm saying is like this...

I was in the looong and steep hill which intimitated me when I was fronted.

Took some time to make decision, "Go or Not".

At the time that I have almost gave up to go ride fronted steep hills.

A boy came after me, and he went over the hills without any hesitation.. ^^

This brave boy inspired me alot, and felt some .. you know ha ha ha

Here is the boy's photo just before he went up the hill.

You can see his riding video clips at about 3:40 in the slide show.

Don't miss it; (you don't have to see other parts except his riding).

At the about end of the slide show, you may see his another riding.

He waved hands for me ?? or to other, but want to believe that he waved me.. ha ha ha

And, Photo and Video Slide Show (don't forget the sections on the 3:40 of clip)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Er0VX6o3C0[/media]

Thanks

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
That little guy had a real big support team. If it's dirt, I like it. Guess I like to be able to pay more attention to the scenery than the trail or the traffic. Thanks, Gerry.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That little guy had a real big support team. If it's dirt, I like it. Guess I like to be able to pay more attention to the scenery than the trail or the traffic. Thanks, Gerry.

Thanks for the comments Mr. Gerry.

His mother was in those supporter truck, and he commands them to "Follow Me !!!" just before he was following his father's riding.

So unbelievable how that small boy could have those courage in heart.

·
Registered
13,239 Posts
Hello BusyWeb,

Can't blame you for turning around after you encountered the deep sand. I don't like it as well. I don't mind it too bad for a short distance, but when it looks like it goes on forever...I head for firmer ground. And mud is not any better.

Sure looks like your are piling on the miles and getting some good road/trail time. I bet your skills and confidence are steadly improving. I love your camping spots too, this one and the one from your last post.

You are becoming a true adventurer!

Thanks for sharing another great video.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello BusyWeb,

Can't blame you for turning around after you encountered the deep sand. I don't like it as well. I don't mind it too bad for a short distance, but when it looks like it goes on forever...I head for firmer ground. And mud is not any better.

Sure looks like your are piling on the miles and getting some good road/trail time. I bet your skills and confidence are steadly improving. I love your camping spots too, this one and the one from your last post.

You are becoming a true adventurer!

Thanks for sharing another great video.

Thanks for the warm comments... ^^

As I am still novice on the dirt, I alwasys try not to have troubles when I am on the dirt.

Sand is my TW's worst enemy now.

The MUD would be THE worst one for sure; I've never been on the mud with TW yet.

I hope that I could get better skills after my ridings, some points I feel better on the easy dirt but sometimes I don't feel that I'm getting better at the tricky trails as I gave up to try it.

Today finally installed Strong Hand Guard, and prepared extra clutch lever, tire-irons, and extra tire-tubes and tube-patches. (clutch cable was not available today)

And, I may need my old rear sproket with old stock chains too.

I worried those parts break-down when I try to more aggresively on the difficult trails;

Hopely, not needed them during the my easy/slow riding yet. (but nobody knows what could be happened)

Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts