TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I sold my BW200, I got a few of my fat tired bikes together for some group photos for comparison purposes:

Left - TW200 with Duro Power Grip
Middle - TW200 with stock rear tire (doesn't look so fat compared to the other two!)
Right - BW200 with stock rear tire

100_3624.JPG 100_3625.JPG 100_3626.JPG

Now for the front view:

Left - BW200 with stock front tire
Middle - TW200 with rear wheel/tire mounted on the front
Right - TW200 with Shinko SR244 Golden Boy

100_3628.JPG

·
Registered
445 Posts
Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt.
It is so big. (scoff) She looks like,
one of those rap guys' girlfriends.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Duro power grip, Honey, does this tire make my ass look bigger? No honey, looks great to me! ZZ Top did a song, " Fat Bottom Girls"! How much further can you get with em?

GaryL

·
Registered
240 Posts
Did ZZ Top do a "Fat Bottom Girls" song too? The only one I'm aware of is from Queen.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Did ZZ Top do a "Fat Bottom Girls" song too? The only one I'm aware of is from Queen.
Busted me on that one! Seemed like a song ZZ could have done but Queen is who did it.

GaryL

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
i've been taking pics of brian's better side for years now...... ;)

Damn! BUSTED! sorry brian i was cheating on you... that's josh's backside. but i still love your curtains more.

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
hi

noob question....does the stock rear tire fit on the front rim without any modification? If modified, what was required? Finally, does the rear duo power grip tire fit the stock rim? like chunky tires on this bike. :) thanks!
Hi Bug,

The Duro does fit the stock rear rim, however it can be difficult to seat. You can read all about it and other ATV tires here:

http://tw200forum.com/forum/performance-customization/237-atv-tires-everything-you-need-know.html

Fitting the rear tire/wheel onto the front of a TW is a little more involved. It requires a wider triple clamp. I used the triples and forks from a Yamaha Big Wheel BW200. The stock rear wheel must be modified (narrowed) to fit the BW forks. I also adapted a TW front drum brake hub to work with the rear wheel on the front of the bike. You can read more about fat front wheel mods here:

http://tw200forum.com/forum/performance-customization/1322-how-make-tww-mod-two-wide-wheels-fat-front-wheel-mod.html

Brian

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i've been taking pics of brian's better side for years now...... ;)
Hey Joe,

Here I thought that you were always pulling over to take pictures of trees, flowers, rocks and bugs. It turns out that you been checking out my fat ass (tire)! :eek:

I'll try to make sure that it is especially cleaned up for you on our next ride together.:D

Brian

·
Registered
236 Posts
I already know the answers but I think I just want someone to tell me this could work,

Maxxis ceros ATV tire for everyday use? Like 5,000 miles a year. :)

Oh it would just be so sweet haha, how much dirt/road mileage have you put on that Duro power grip and how has it worn?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have at least 2,000 miles on my Duro and ride it primarily on the road. Here is a crummy picture that I just took that shows there is still plenty of meat left.

100_3665.JPG

·
Registered
236 Posts
Thanks Brian. Alright well I'm set. Gonna grab a Maxxis Ceros over the winter and mount it up.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

1 - 17 of 17 Posts