TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I actually joined this forum in May & have been following it faithfully since then . Finally made the decision to let myself be known ! The pictures are of a Trappers cabin & an old homesteaders cabin by the name of Charlie Wyse who lived there untill he passed away in the mid fifties at 80 plus years. More pictures of where I play.
001.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 015.JPG 016.JPG

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
had a trail 90 back in the 60s then got married goodby trail 90 needed some thing that was dual purpos the TW fit LOVE that little bike

Registered
And what a nice place to play! look forward to more pics of your adventures and pics of crittters are always cool too....

Registered
Do you use that cabin, or is owned by someone? Looks like a lot of fun. Is that on Vancouver Island or BC main land. I live Across from Victoria in Port Angeles WA

Registered
I am often amazed at how many on this forum and elsewhere have had Honda Trail 90s at one time or another. Don't want to hijack this fine thread, but someone should start one on who's had a CT90.

Registered

Registered
oops posted in wrong place!

Registered
The Canadian Rockies are just gorgeous and I am drooling over your pics. Please post more when you can. Pretty please?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts