TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: Please either reply here (in this thread) or EMAIL me at [email protected] for any future inquiries relating to transactions or possible transactions, unless you have already PM'd me. I am making this request because tw200 forum is not saving any of my "sent" messages, and this just isn't good for business... Thanks.

I worked aggressively to part out my Tw200 roughly a year ago, but didn't quite get everything sold. I still have a few of the parts left, and would like to sell the items that still have value before giving away the rest or hauling it all to the dump.

If you are interested in any of what I have, just reply in this thread with the items you are interested in, and the zip code for the address to which you would want them shipped. Then I will be able to reply to you with a price-plus-shipping total for those items.

Here's what I have left:

***Frame with title

***rear sub-frame

***rear swingarm

***motor-complete bottom end (has been sitting for a year or so, but ran when it was disassembled, although there was an electrical problem with my bike which I later came to believe was a bad stator [so the stator would probably need to be replaced])

***headlight assembly (a little tweaked/bent but useable)

***turn signal switch/headlight switch assembly with wiring

***starter switch/kill switch assembly with wiring

***rear shock assembly

***two CDI boxes

***two regulator/rectifiers

***OEM Yamaha throttle grip

***STARTER RELAY ASSY (with fuses)

***front brake caliper assembly (including brake pads - with roughly 50% pad life remaining)

*** passenger foot pegs

***OEM Yamaha skid plate

***Ignition switch assembly with key

***Blue front fender

***rear fender (useable but with some scrapes and small holes along part of it - really don't look too bad; this will be sold CHEAP to account for this)

***miscellaneous bolts and wiring (what you see is what you get in the picture kind of deal) - probably $10 plus shipping for the lot if it, if anyone wants it)

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm interested in the swing arm to 31410. Thanks

·
Registered
8,358 Posts
Throttle grip, 12777
do you still have the speedo and light indicator box?

Thanks

GaryL

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could use a blue front fender. 59802?
Blue front fender: $25; Shipping to 59802: $15.66; Total: $40.66

Just let me know if you agree to purchase it for that amount and, if so, send me your PayPal-associated email address (I only accept PayPal for payment), full name, and complete shipping address. I will then send you a PayPal invoice for the total, and ship the item ASAP following receipt of full payment. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm interested in the swing arm to 31410. Thanks
Swingarm: $35; Shipping to 31410: $34.58; Total: $69.58

Just let me know if you agree to purchase it for that amount and, if so, send me your PayPal-associated email address, full name, and complete shipping address. I will then send you a PayPal invoice for the total, and ship the item ASAP following receipt of full payment. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Throttle grip, 12777
do you still have the speedo and light indicator box?

Thanks

GaryL
I sold the speedometer and instrument cluster, sorry.

Throttle grip: $10; Shipping to 12777: $6.85; Total: $16.85

Just let me know if you agree to purchase it for that amount and, if so, send me your PayPal-associated email address, full name, and complete shipping address. I will then send you a PayPal invoice for the total, and ship the item ASAP following receipt of full payment. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Hey KJ,

I tried to send you a PM but it must not have gone through. I may be interested in your titled frame. Let me know how much you want for it.

(Note: The cheapest way that I have found to ship a TW frame was via Greyhound, neither UPS nor FedEx would take it unless it was crated. For Greyhound, I just ziptied it to a piece of plywood and then stretch wrapped it in plastic. They charged me about $1.00 per pound. I think it cost me $21.00 to ship a frame from Pleasanton (SF Bay Area) to Las Vegas.)

Thanks,

Brian

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey KJ,

I tried to send you a PM but it must not have gone through. I may be interested in your titled frame. Let me know how much you want for it.

(Note: The cheapest way that I have found to ship a TW frame was via Greyhound, neither UPS nor FedEx would take it unless it was crated. For Greyhound, I just ziptied it to a piece of plywood and then stretch wrapped it in plastic. They charged me about $1.00 per pound. I think it cost me $21.00 to ship a frame from Pleasanton (SF Bay Area) to Las Vegas.)

Thanks,

Brian
The message did go through, I'm just very busy, working every day, and didn't get to it as fast as I would have liked. Sorry about that; I have now responded to your PM.

·
Registered
134 Posts

I need the swingarm bolt and nut plus a rear axle bolt and nut. I could also use a right side foot peg mounting bracket and the (2) bolts. My zipcode is: 98075

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I need the swingarm bolt and nut plus a rear axle bolt and nut. I could also use a right side foot peg mounting bracket and the (2) bolts. My zipcode is: 98075

Thanks.
Not too sure if I have all that. I'll have to get back to you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looking for complete electrical system to upgrade an 87
Here is the list I was given by a helpful member of this forum
Rotor, stator, left side engine cover, wiring harness, CDI, and resistor
Are you fairly confident the Stator is what is bad?

also need the ***turn signal switch/headlight switch assembly with wiring
Please send price+shipping to 54481

·
Registered
200 Posts
Do you have the rear subframe (the thing the rack and license plates and everything bolt up to)

I also need the bolts that hold the air box in place (3 of them), the screws for the kickstand kill switch, and the screws that hold the air filter cover on?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey everyone I'm really sorry about all the delays. I'm working three jobs right now and have a lot of other things going on as well...so it's really hard to make these sales. I didn't anticipate this much interest this quickly but I'm doing my best to stay on top of it. So please try to bear with me and don't give up if I don't get back to you within a day or two. If you need something quick and therefore end up needing to get it somewhere else, I'll understand... I really hate seeing all these messages and not having time to get the shipping quotes and answer your questions and all that. But right now it's 12:15 and I've got to get up at 6:15 to work tomorrow, AGAIN. Anyway the point of all this is that I apologize for making you guys wait and will get to this stuff as soon as I possibly can. Thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Looking for complete electrical system to upgrade an 87
Here is the list I was given by a helpful member of this forum
Rotor, stator, left side engine cover, wiring harness, CDI, and resistor
Are you fairly confident the Stator is what is bad?

also need the ***turn signal switch/headlight switch assembly with wiring
Please send price+shipping to 54481
I'm pretty sure the stator is bad, but not positive. I don't think I want to pull the generator stuff from the motor though...rather just sell it as a "complete bottom end".

Wiring harness: free with purchase of other parts (since I don't know for sure if it's good or not; you'd still pay shipping)
CDI box: $80 plus shipping
Regulator/rectifier (resistor): $15 plus shipping
Turn signal switch/headlight switch assembly with wiring: $10 plus shipping

Shipping total for wiring harness, CDI box, regulator/rectifier, and turn signal switch: $8.92

Total price of those items plus shipping: $113.92

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 51 Posts