TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to be the only dot on the Member Map in my area, but in case there are lurkers, I'll offer this stuff up.

I have a set of stock handlebars that got tweaked and replaced with Moose ATV-Hi bars. I straightened them out (well, damn near straight).
Stock footpegs (one's a little bent) and the springs.
That little seatbelt/grab strap that I took off the seat because it served no purpose to me...

I also have a set of new brake shoes (rear) (Bought from a cheapie eBay store...likely fine for normal use, not so much for track days..hehe)
A complete All-Balls front wheel bearing kit. (New and un-molested) Even has some stickers!!!! Oooooo...stickers....
A JT stock size front sprocket. (also new and un-molested)
The OEM chain. (has about 3500km on it, upgraded to a o-ring....it's showing some stretch/wear but might save your day if you need a spare)..complete with master link.

Bring be a case of BudLight Lime (don't you dare judge me) and it's all yours. Not really looking to pack it, run around, get shipping rates, etc....
If a member knows someone that can pick it up for them and get it to them, have at 'er.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Sounds like a fair offer to me....however I'm near Ottawa and I don't really need any of your booty but I'm sure someone will jump on it. Happy racing!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts