TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes it is a great day in our neighbour hood. no more snow coming down, hasn't frozen in 3 days. i got the tractor out today and moved all the snow around on the property to get ready for the run off. the horse paddocks are clean so the horses don't have to go swimming when the melt comes. i can again see that we have a paved driveway, so right now i think i will be riding my bike by March. i know i will be putting a few dozen miles on in the driveway before then. life is good. i hope mother nature doesn't screw all this up, i know it is only Jan

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
A good day is nice to have. I am spoiled by the Texas weather. I ride my bike to and from work at least 90 percent of the time. When the weather is warm enough have even more great days.

·
Registered
969 Posts
We got up to 11°C in the valley on Monday...it was beautiful!
The snow is all but gone from our street, but it looks as though we've had some new stuff in the hills, so it might be a while yet before I can venture too high.
I like to think that this is the end of winter, but I know that historically, we usually get another few days of "arctic outflow" before the end of February.
That's 'historically' mind you...don't know what to expect now that there's all this climate change....😀

·
Registered
19,572 Posts
Warming up here too, planning go riding this weekend in record high temps.
Critters are getting more active, pregnant deer fatter, creeks are flowing with meltwater...yes indeed good days in the neighborhood
cat walk.jpg

83G8fnNHQLuvFckseZVkaQ_thumb_3230.jpg

buck january.jpg
doe pregnant.jpg

·
Registered
200 Posts
Fred it seems like your dog is keeping an eye on the cats taking a stroll. Must be making sure they aren't up to taking over the world :LOL:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts