TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
When I joined the forum, I mentioned that I had been a member of a TW200 forum back in the 2009-2010 timeframe. Well, it would turn out that it was indeed this very forum, on the old forum! And I come bearing proof! I recently purchased a 2017 TW200 brand new from the dealership after missing my old one so much. I now have 170 miles on it and I appreciate it so much more than my first one! I love this thing and have already started modding it out haha

But anyway, heres a link to a thread I posted under my old username (which I was unable to log into) of my old 2007 TDub build! Enjoy!

http://tw200forum.com/forums/98033/ShowPost.aspx

Super Moderator
Welcome back!! :p
When I joined the forum, I mentioned that I had been a member of a TW200 forum back in the 2009-2010 timeframe. Well, it would turn out that it was indeed this very forum, on the old forum! And I come bearing proof! I recently purchased a 2017 TW200 brand new from the dealership after missing my old one so much. I now have 170 miles on it and I appreciate it so much more than my first one! I love this thing and have already started modding it out haha

But anyway, heres a link to a thread I posted under my old username (which I was unable to log into) of my old 2007 TDub build! Enjoy!

new headlight - Yamaha TW200 Trailway Discussion Forum

my post count is not high enough yet to post the link, so just copy/paste the text without the space between "HTTP"

Registered
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thanks for fixing my link!

it was really bugging me not being able to figure out which forum i was on, i went to all of them and searched for my username but no luck. then today, i was google searching for "tw200 round headlight" and my post came up under the results! what luck haha

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Nice. Planning to do the same thing? What kind of mods are you planning this time around?
not quite, going for full off-road build this time. i didn't own my first one long enough to do everything i wanted to it but i was heading in a more street oriented direction at that time.

already installed bigger foot pegs, and have a really nice LED taillight, going to do my own custom fender eliminator. about to order hand guards for it too. i'd like to do a pipe and some carb mods once i get past break in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts