TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
I guess if youre going to horde thats a good thing to horde. Explains why there were none available when I looked for one in that area. He already bought them all.

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
How much is he asking for one?
Why would he do such a thing?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Looks like a riding school blowing out a bunch of old bikes, probably through an auction house:

Bunch of tw-200 miles range from 2000-5000 all parking lot miles never titled on road some in great shape some have dents and scratches the price is not  negotiable 1699+tax tile license each

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/401653864074114/

·
Registered
49 Posts
The ad says automatic transmission......??

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm not an aficionado. What year(s) do they look like?
Scott

·
Registered
19,391 Posts
200 front drum 2000 model year bikes, right?
Never seen so many kick starters in one place.:p

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
wow! could that make for a fun video!
that's a great price assuming one runs well, they look clean from 40'.

·
Registered
13,324 Posts
I have a deposit on one! I actually just registered to do a little picture snooping. Been lurking awhile. One will be my first TW, if all goes well I will pick one up next Saturday!
You won't regret it. High Five!

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
The paint scheme looks right for the 2000. Maybe a special order for the training school and had kick starters installed. That would be a big plus if it were with a disc brake and a kick starter.
2000 year model TW200s all came with the kicker but also with the front drum brake. 2001 is when that changed and the kicker was deleted while the disc was added along with the newer style carb and some other minor updates.

GaryL

1 - 20 of 41 Posts