TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Meh....I still remember Victory. If Indian doesn't turn a profit for Polaris, they will cut it too.

Good news though, tomorrow is "Profit Sharing" day at Polaris. The decade I worked there, profit sharing day was the best day of the year - most people leave work with a $5,000 to $15,000 check in their pocket!

Registered
Meh....I still remember Victory. If Indian doesn't turn a profit for Polaris, they will cut it too.

Good news though, tomorrow is "Profit Sharing" day at Polaris. The decade I worked there, profit sharing day was the best day of the year - most people leave work with a $5,000 to $15,000 check in their pocket!

Thought you or anyone here on the forum who owns a Victory might find this interesting. I must admit, I thought a Victory was just a model of a big Yamaha or something. No idea it was in the class (size & style) of Indians and H-D's.

Registered
Great video, thanks. His other videos are really good to.

Polaris isn't as nice as People think - Parts for Victory are going to be hard to get in 5 years....expensive and long lead tims too. Dealers aren't going to service them if they arn't selling them..especially warranty them.

It is all rainbows and butterflies now... but when the sun comes out, the snowflakes melt.

Registered
I was worried about that and it kept me from a killer deal on a vision. Always liked that bike!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts