TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saved the auxilliary fuel can from my old Honda CT90. I mount it to the rear rack when I'm going on a longer adventure. It only holds a half gallon, but that and my XT225 tank give me a range of 220 miles and gives me a little peace of mind too.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
r80rt,

your bike looks sharp with it's new plastic, seat and even chain guard!

i still think the xt225 tank is one of the best looking tank mods for the t-dub.

ride on,

joe

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
r80rt,

your bike looks sharp with it's new plastic, seat and even chain guard!

i still think the xt225 tank is one of the best looking tank mods for the t-dub.

ride on,

joe
Thanks, but this isn't the same bike, I sold the '97 and got this '07 back in the summer, I did keep the XT225 tank and all accessories and put them on this bike. Glad you like it, thanks again. Your are right about that tank, best mod I've done for my Tdub. Your tank looks great too!

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks kinda cool. It is somewhat the same color as the Cyclerack and curve of the rack blends well with the radius of the tank. I like it. Much less obtrusive than a big red rotopax.
Thank you! I tried to match the paint to the Cycleracks color, but I couldn't find the right shade, I got close as I could.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Joe,

I concur. That tank merges perfect with the seat. Or at least you made it look perfect.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, I just got lucky with that. I wanted it mounted as low as possible and still be able to open the release strap, it's in the only place it would fit and work properly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts