TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,417 Posts
Glad you got out. Looks like a beautiful day for a ride. Mine still in the barn for some minor maintenance and I might get out for a short afternoon ride soon. That XT gas tank is still one of the best looking tanks I've seen on a TW. Thanks for sharing and inspiration to go riding.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Admiral, I hope you get a chance to get out and roll around soon, it sure felt good to be out there. Thanks, I kinda like that tank too :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Although I didn't get to ride my T-dub (still undergoing major surgery) I attended a tech day for the BMW RAMS, then went for a ride on the RT which included a stop tp pick up some parts for my T-dub. I will be attacking it bright and early in the morning!

R80RT, where in AR are you located? I am 40 SW of Memphis in Holly Springs Ms.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hey R80 what is the capacity of that tank and it's from an XT what? Forgive my ignorance.
Sidenote...my dad was born and raised in Searcy and I actually still have family in that area

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The tank is from a Yamaha XT225, it's holds 2.3 gallons, a half gallon more than stock, it's a pretty easy install too. I wanted a bigger tank but couldn't find one from a XT350, but this one holds enough gas that I don't worry about it now.
Here is a better look.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Although I didn't get to ride my T-dub (still undergoing major surgery) I attended a tech day for the BMW RAMS, then went for a ride on the RT which included a stop tp pick up some parts for my T-dub. I will be attacking it bright and early in the morning!

R80RT, where in AR are you located? I am 40 SW of Memphis in Holly Springs Ms.
LOL. South WEST? I used to live in Tunica and I think you are east of wherever.

Just funnin ya.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts