TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I have been looking through my image library trying to get material to give you and idea of what I subjected forum members Sandue to, I came across this. Given how long it is, when first filmed in 2008 I don't think You Tube would let me download it. Not sure why they took it now. So if you have a half hour to fritter away, you can watch a younger mrgizmow pan over his much cleaner 06 TW. Gerry

<font size="2">

·
Registered
36 Posts
Love it, great job. that baby is loaded right up. The cat is a nice touch as well, he's eyeing up that fancy seat pad.
Kudos to you on an outstanding job on that machine.

·
Registered
19,213 Posts
I can't imagine where the nick-name Mr. Gizmo comes from.;)
Did I miss seeing the descriptions of a few items? And of course there are the additions and improvements made since the early days. Gerry is one impressively inventive guy. Oil cooler coils and reservoir are intrigueing.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Bad ass, just need to mount the 50 cal. And you could be part of the rat patrol. And move your GPS or spot tracker. They should not be that close together.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks UPNOVR, you are absolutely correct, the Spot and GPS should be spaced at least one foot apart. I have since done this and will try to remember to mention that fact when I do my before/after update video. Gerry

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Holly Crap is wright Werloc. Not sure why I do this kind of stuff, and it certainly has it's negatives; more stuff, more potential problems, more weight, diminished resale value.... More than anything else, the need is statistically to the extreme. I just think of scenarios and see if I can put in place a solution. Then I feel compelled to find a solution for the scenario I possibly created. You know the routine. Gerry

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
Here is a pic of Mr. Gizmo I ran across.

He's always been like this. He only got the motorcycle because his bicycle couldn't take any more. I even heard his tricycle as a kid was all decked out. CB and antenna, mud flaps, a front scoop, custom rims and tires which he would air down for the loose pea gravel in Dad's driveway, a transistorized AM radio, and a custom made cup holder.

Breaker, breaker, any Smokies around?, I'm about to drop the hammer, move over, I'm coming through...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts