TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the old T-dub salts...
Does it seem like there are a lot of new riders and forum members this year? I am a new member and will be a new rider in a few weeks.
If so, does it seem to happen each year (like new years resolutions)?

·
Registered
890 Posts
I made a resolution to buy a motorcycle. I bought a TW instead.
I just noticed my join date of October 2015. I did not get my bike until the day after Thanksgiving 2015. It made me remember that another reason I bought a TW is none of the other forums for any other bike would let me sign up. My first ride was in 11 degrees. I was so ecstatic to have that bike. I rode it about 20 miles with no gloves. It just goes to show how stupid helmet laws are. I do not wear a helmet and I fall off and hit my head all the time and nothing ever happens to me. I wear a Harley Davidson bandana instead of a helmet. It is endorsed by Hells Angels and every major organ donor organization. I may die or be brain dead, but I look...well...bad ass.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Resolutions only last a couple weeks. A TW is forever. Like diamonds. (or herpes)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Never had herpes nor do I want to experience them.......diamonds are fun but I do agree with NVcowboy that a TW is FOREVER!!! I hope mine never collects too much dust other than what she picks up on the trail.

·
Registered
19,426 Posts
Having a TW is a disease, very contagious, and often incurable. The cure is to get one and ride it like you stole it!
You never know with Mel, maybe he did steal it! :p

Big Welcome to all the new TW forum members. Thanks to you folks we can refresh our memories of correct valve adjustment values and re-enter old controversies of what motor oil to put on the front tire...or sumptin' like that, I forget.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Or steal one and ride it like you bought it! :barbershop_quartet_

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Yeah, EatElk, I went down to Anza Borrego SP to ride last week for 12 days.....and it wasn't warm even down there!! I left with 5 feet of snow on the ground and came back to 4.8 feet. :mad: At least the flowers were incredible all over SoCal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts