TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I did an oil change on our Ford Flex.

I noticed this in my oil drain pan:

I guessed immediately what it might be, and sure enough...

Anyway, it's back in place. FWIW, I had no sign of leakage from the oil filter cover, and it doesn't seem to provide any additional purpose. Regardless, hopefully no harm, no foul!

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Amazing. THAT'S what you noticed!

Guilty as charged!

Don't even get me started! Not long ago I posted a short video of my camping hammock setup and a certain someone, somehow, noticed that I did not have laces in my boots! These jokers around here don't miss a thing!

Tom

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Don't even get me started! Not long ago I posted a short video of my camping hammock setup and a certain someone, somehow, noticed that I did not have laces in my boots! These jokers around here don't miss a thing!

Tom
Reminds me of every time I see it. Idiots committing crimes with their shoes unlaced or their pants down below their ass cheeks trying to run from the law. I love it after they catch and cuff the perp all he can say is "Pull my pants up" or "can you find my other felony shoe".

GaryL

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Reminds me of every time I see it. Idiots committing crimes with their shoes unlaced or their pants down below their ass cheeks trying to run from the law. I love it after they catch and cuff the perp all he can say is "Pull my pants up" or "can you find my other felony shoe".

GaryL
They are my snow/mud slippers!!!!

Tom :D

Reactions: GaryL
1 - 6 of 6 Posts