TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thunderstorms threatening and a restless night,
Its 5am and I decide that since life is so busy I rarely get a chance to go and play,
So I go ahead with my Firday plans which are feeling like they are rained out, I drive to my favorite spot and head out into the mist and light drizzle, Both the weather and I being stubborn,
I was only able to spend about 3.5 hours on the trail and got the chance to use my new GoPro Hero camera,
It was nice ride and I am really glad I pulled my head out of my ass and gave the impending rain a chance to leave me alone,
Here are some stills
pi1.jpg pi3.jpg pi4.jpg
And finally a clip from the ride
I would like to organize a group ride sometime in Middle August,
JerseyJeeper I need your help on this,
What weekend are you free?
Hope you folks like the pics and video
Peter B
Heres another short clip
Notice the speedometer on the second clip.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,047 Posts
I'm glad you got to go! My luck didn't pan out. I park my jeep by that bridge and drag a canoe it. It's a nice area. How were the flies?

·
Super Moderator
4,047 Posts
I have a busy August, kids headed back to college and birthdays. The first or second week in September may be better but I'll do the best I can. I'm feeling depressed I couldn't get out, thought about it all day. Saturday's are the hardest for me though.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm glad you got to go! My luck didn't pan out. I park my jeep by that bridge and drag a canoe it. It's a nice area. How were the flies?
The flies really weren't an issue as I pretty much kept moving, The few places I did stop were fly free, Guess I was far enough away from the water,
I got lots of Video and will upload more as I have time,
Be safe !
PB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts