TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys, I know I post a lot of highly controversial, divisive crap on this forum. Please know that, even though I will at times STRONGLY disagree with some of you, I still respect you guys, as long as you remain at least relatively civil. Anyway, here's something a little different :)

What a stud this guy is. True class!

Utah boy survived night in woods by curling up in warm rocks

I can really relate to this, as I had a very similar experience when I was about 4 or 5. Got lost in a dark forest, wandered around rocky forest terrain and waist deep swampland for hours, found my way back to a hiking trail, and met up with some hikers who helped me find my way back to my parents... It's quite an ordeal when you're a little kid!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
That is a great story.

This is scarier and at half his age........

I can really relate to this, as I had a very similar experience when I was about 4 or 5. Got lost in a dark forest, wandered around rocky forest terrain and waist deep swampland for hours, found my way back to a hiking trail, and met up with some hikers who helped me find my way back to my parents... It's quite an ordeal when you're a little kid!

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
I too was lost in the woods at a young age. Wandered around for several hours until my father found me. Strange that a few years later you could not keep me out of them and walking in the woods is still my great joy.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Good story, good for the family.

I've never been lost.

Temporarily disoriented for a day or two, not knowing where the hell I was or even which way was north, ....but never lost.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
I'm an adult and get a little nervous when trail riding and get lost. Around here, the forests aren't all that big. That was a great story KJ.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts