TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are in off topic! Mostly just ramblings and inconsequential banter back and forth among friends. There seems to be some strife over discussions getting hijacked off the original topic here in Off Topic.

I will agree that threads of a serious nature should probably remain on point but for the rest where we are just rambling and busting each other's chops who cares if a thread gets jacked off? We are still talking, still messing with each other and hopefully still having some fun while avoiding the boredom of another oil or chain thread above.

What say you?

GaryL

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
i must have missed that. I didn't notice anyone getting stressed here in OT about thread hijack. All I noticed was the hijackers themselves making fun of their apparent hijack, and in some cases trying to get the thread back on point after their comments. Then again, I don't read every thread. Me personally, I look at off topic threads like conversations, I expect them to ebb and flow and the subject to evolve as people's wit and humor come through. I never have a problem with threads that wander. Most of the time I enjoy it.

By the way, the above post was by our friend, Novary Little.

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, I know Novary Little! Good friends with my pal, I.P. Daily!

GL

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
If this site would give their blessing on the Hoo-Gar we could have a rules free zone. You can't hijack a thread that has no real purpose can you? Lets get it done!

Cam Payne

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Personally, I can see it being well received.

Crystal Ball

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I just don't understand the apprehension. This is a business and if it drums up more posts that is good for revenue. It would be a place where most of the regulars would want to hangout anyway.

Gaye Barr

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I know. He throws gas on a fire then makes for the door. Where did he disappear too?

Sum Tin Wong

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I will check back on this later. I have got to go to work now.

Bill Folde

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Nah, the Mod's are off in their own world. For better or worse:)

Brandy Anne Koche

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have been right here but was doing bartender interviews. Think I'll hire Buster Chopps for the Hoo Gar Bar. Still have to think on the bar maids and bouncers.

GaryL

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I have been right here but was doing bartender interviews. Think I'll hire Buster Chopps for the Hoo Gar Bar. Still have to think on the bar maids and bouncers.

GaryL
Got an old friend that is a talent agent down your way. I will look up his number for you but in the meantime just Google "Seymour Beever". He is all over the internet.

Tom

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got an old friend that is a talent agent down your way. I will look up his number for you but in the meantime just Google "Seymour Beever". He is all over the internet.

Tom
Looking hard at Tina DoubleD for Bar maid at the moment and Billy Breakstone for the bouncer position.

GL

·
Registered
4,438 Posts

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Go back to bed Hoot! You are way late to this party.:D

GL

1 - 20 of 302 Posts