TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to get out and ride trails in whatever shade I can find when it gets hot like this.This summer has a record number of days locally where temperatures climb into the 90s. Too hot at mid-day for me!
Enjoy my play day.

·
Registered
20,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is where I have taken my group ride guests for a Sunday bonus ride before everyone has to head home after Saturday’s major ride. About five miles or so of meandering sandy single tracks in the woods can be reached after first going 5 miles or so through open grasslands.
Aspens here are really nice in the fall, and on mild winters I can often get back in here for a chilly ride.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
This is my favoritest part of Fred group rides!

·
Registered
20,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
That bananachunk’s Lil’Monster TW200 with street tires did so well on these trails is a testament to the versatility of these TWs. They rocky rutted sandy zones can get a bit sketchy in places.:rolleyes:

Remember this ride George? b8928226174e9daae77905e44ed5b9fe.jpg Bananachunks is usually readily recognizable in group photos, might have something to do with the pants.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Yup! Trying to find those pants for this weekend! I hope the tires on the CBX do as well as the Shinkos did...

·
Registered
20,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Joe, we gotta go ride again.
I did find this nice smooth route for you, just has one little drop off though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts