TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bruce and I finally had the opportunity to get a ride in today. He was supposed to go to the Green Ridge ride with me but ended up finding a job a few weeks before Green Ridge. He has never been on a TW before, he's an open road rider and has a Harley he rides all over. But like most of us, wants to do some off-roading but most of the dual purpose are too tall and/or heavy, lucky for him, I have a "buddy bike". We took a cruise up to Bear Swamp, mostly seasonal and paved roads with a trail or 2 thrown in. Lots of downed trees from this weeks storm to contend with and a washed out seasonal road but overall, a fairly easy ride. Started out in the mid 50's when we left, but warmed up to about 65 when we got back. Took 3-1/2 hrs. for 68.5 miles round trip.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Don't leave us hanging! What did Bruce think of the mighty TW?

Tom

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't leave us hanging! What did Bruce think of the mighty TW?

Tom
"This thing goes through anything!!" He's saving his money up for a used one, but my wife was instructed, "Don't say anything to my wife!" I've been posting pics and videos of my rides on FB and he has been wanting to get together for a ride for a while.

We went down the Nudist Camp trail and I was flagged down by a member. She wanted me to remind you that the volleyball season is starting soon and was wondering if you are playing again this year. I told her that I would convey the message.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Nice video. More water than out here.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
"This thing goes through anything!!" He's saving his money up for a used one, but my wife was instructed, "Don't say anything to my wife!" I've been posting pics and videos of my rides on FB and he has been wanting to get together for a ride for a while.

We went down the Nudist Camp trail and I was flagged down by a member. She wanted me to remind you that the volleyball season is starting soon and was wondering if you are playing again this year. I told her that I would convey the message.
As I recall most of those camp members are about half past their volleyball years. That works out heavily in my favor though since their eyesight isn't what it used to be either

Tom

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
I yearn to have tree's in my back 40 to ride through. It always looks so bleak without the trees. Then again I don't have to worry about downed trees after storms so that is one plus to no trees. I kinda chuckled when I saw your buddy wearing his "Harley Gear" on the TW. Don't mention this to anyone, but I too have worn a black leather jacket when riding the TW but I limited it to pavement rides.

Reactions: Ken and scotti158
1 - 7 of 7 Posts