TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Thanks TW2007 for the link. I emailed the link to myself so I can look at it at a later time. Looks really interesting, similar to the couple who do the Mobius Trip on advrider. I love looking at all the road reports, and there are a ton on that site. It's ride reports like that which eventually lead me to this site. Originally, I started google searches to see photo's of other peoples TW's, which led me to the different forum sites, which then I saw ride reports. It is especially fun to see the places I know I will never get too, and sometimes an insight to places I may just visit or ride on.

Thanks again.

P.S. and I should not forget the forums led me to some really good blogs as well, such as yours, where you share your adventures.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Oh, Canada. I want to go live there. First Scotland for a while and then Canada. Sweet dreams.

·
Super Moderator
652 Posts
It was a good ride report. I have been on part of the trip before in a truck/camper. For some of our "new to riding" members, don't follow his lack of preparation - he didn't have a very good repair kit (couldn't fix a flat), he ventured without maps and he didn't know where he was heading. The one ride, by himself, 160km up the old train grade was plain reckless. He should have had a partner. Bulletproof youthfulness.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Thanks for posting that. Great photos and writeup. Not shy about posting his mistakes either, which makes it even more interesting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts