TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gotta Respect the Hell out of someone who not only pays off on a bet, but does so in more ways that they have to....Frist off Doc Mike{Twilight} and I bet on the Ohio State/Oregon National Championship Game last December and OSU came out on top....Mike paid off the bet meal and more{beers included} at the Blu Pig in Moab...

And then this year Devil's Ad and I bet on the Ohio State vs Michigan game, another OSU victory...the bet was a six or 12 pack of our favorite...Well Hell DA did that one better and sent me a Bottle of my favorite Non Beer....a nice large bottle of Drambuie....my Scotch and Sweet Booze Mix....and a bit more expensive than a 12 pack..

So my Salute to you guys....and once back home tonight from my Basketball Meeting I will make if official with about 2 fingers on the rocks:victorious:

Thanks DA:booty:

Drambuie 002.JPG

Now I just gotta get Zdiver back on here so I can pay him off on my one loss bet, the Bengals at Arizona....:rolleyes: :eek:ccasion1:

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stop it you guys. Your giving me a big head and the wife will pop it any minute now.

What time are you going to have that drink Hoot? I'll pour a couple fingers myself, face south east and raise my glass.
Should be Home about 9:30 have tossed a frosted mug in the freezer and will pour "us" one about 10{or is that 22} Bells ;)

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, got home, showered and poured myself "4 Fingers" of Devil's Bet....yea so I lied...4 of a kind beats 2 any day of the week :p

Thanks DA and Mike, and let the bets keep on coming....

Merry Christmas Guys and Happy Drambuie :icon_cyclops:

Happy Drambuie Devil's Ad.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts