TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i needed to get out the other day and i decided to take my ct90 for a spin. just a short ride along a little path, green and beautiful.

starting out at the local Senior Home... not for me yet.
future resident.jpg
a friendly salamander that wasn't as excited about my ride
salamander.jpg
the neighbors saying hi
cows.jpg
taking a short rest
laying down.jpg
and one shot for the admiral... just admiring the GREEN hills
hills.jpg

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and a later ride with my best buddy.
Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 9.34.19 AM.png

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
20,407 Posts
Did you coastal types get sufficient rain to make satisfy mhomadnes's mud puddle cravings? Joemama's rides lately have been getting like the Goldilocks story...one ride too cold and icy, next ride too hot and dusty. Maybe next will be just right.:)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
The slightly inter coastal area is now ready for a real puddle scuddle. We are officially out of the drought and the lake hit the full mark yesterday. My home sets in a rain shadow and gets about half the rain of surrounding areas and we are near the yearly average already.

·
Registered
20,407 Posts
Joemama has a very beautiful home and landscaping above Clear Lake. Glad it didn't get burned up last year nor washed away this year. Country living has its challenges at times, just ask the bears who try to get inside his house.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I just read that one of our favorite sections to ride, Twin Valley Road, is closed due to a mud slide. I would think that some of the water crossings would make it impassable after all this rain. On second thought, we can just call it a Fred easy trail.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts