TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone plan on going to this movie?

A Story Worth Living

It's a one night showing on Thursday, May 19th. I found out it's showing in my town, I thought I was going to have to drive an hour and a half to see it.

Super Moderator
Dette,

I'd go with you to see that movie in a heartbeat. I love real things. Adventure; new excitement everyday; something new; the struggles and issues and challenges they faced; O yeah... The building of men and women's character. Absolutely. I love personal biographies too. When I read about some of the things people overcome to reach their goals, it absolutely excites me and inspires me. Seems most of my whole life; I've loved to read about Great Men and Women of God. I'll buy popcorn :D and ;) when we goin???

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Dette,

I'd go with you to see that movie in a heartbeat. I love real things. Adventure; new excitement everyday; something new; the struggles and issues and challenges they faced; O yeah... The building of men and women's character. Absolutely. I love personal biographies too. When I read about some of the things people overcome to reach their goals, it absolutely excites me and inspires me. Seems most of my whole life; I've loved to read about Great Men and Women of God. I'll buy popcorn :D and ;) when we goin???
Ha, ha littletommy, it's only playing one night in theaters all over so anyone who is interested can go to a local theater. We can call it a remote get together of sorts. I like these movies also, they inspire me .... none have actually inspired me to go out and struggle the way the folks in these movies do but I'm inspired none the less....lol.

So, if you go to the movies homepage, you can do a search of a theater near you.... remember, it's only a one night showing and that night is next week, Thursday, May 19th.

Fathom Events - One Time Special Events in Theaters Near You!

Super Moderator
Ha, ha littletommy, it's only playing one night in theaters all over so anyone who is interested can go to a local theater. We can call it a remote get together of sorts. I like these movies also, they inspire me .... none have actually inspired me to go out and struggle the way the folks in these movies do but I'm inspired none the less....lol.

So, if you go to the movies homepage, you can do a search of a theater near you.... remember, it's only a one night showing and that night is next week, Thursday, May 19th.

Fathom Events - One Time Special Events in Theaters Near You!
Too bad, nope, nothing near here. :(
Still rather go with you though. ;)

Registered
Hey, its a dual sport movie.

Thanks Dette,

Had not heard of this it until your post. Now Dan and I and a friend are going.

Really looking forward to it!

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
A STORY WORTH LIVING
Main menu
HOME ABOUT THEATERS PARTNERS PHOTOS PRESS GROUPS

TRAILER
You are here
THEATERS

This special one night event, including the feature and behind the scenes interviews, will take place at select cinemas nationwide on Thursday, May 19th.

Enter a location:
Spokane, WA, United States
NORTHTOWN 12
Spokane, WA
3 miles
BUY TICKETS
NORTHTOWN 12
Spokane, WA
3 miles
BUY TICKETS
RIVERSTONE STADIUM 14
Coeur D Alene, ID
30 miles
BUY TICKETS
RIVERSTONE STADIUM 14
Coeur D Alene, ID
30 miles
BUY TICKETS
COLUMBIA MALL 8
Kennewick, WA
130 miles
BUY TICKETS

Super Moderator
A STORY WORTH LIVING
Main menu
HOME ABOUT THEATERS PARTNERS PHOTOS PRESS GROUPS

TRAILER
You are here
THEATERS

This special one night event, including the feature and behind the scenes interviews, will take place at select cinemas nationwide on Thursday, May 19th.

Enter a location:
Spokane, WA, United States
NORTHTOWN 12
Spokane, WA
3 miles
BUY TICKETS
NORTHTOWN 12
Spokane, WA
3 miles
BUY TICKETS
RIVERSTONE STADIUM 14
Coeur D Alene, ID
30 miles
BUY TICKETS
RIVERSTONE STADIUM 14
Coeur D Alene, ID
30 miles
BUY TICKETS
COLUMBIA MALL 8
Kennewick, WA
130 miles
BUY TICKETS
https://astoryfilm.com/theaters

CONFIRM YOUR SELECTION
A Story Worth Living
1 hr. 55 min.
(NR)Showing OnRegal Northtown Mall Stadium 12
4750 North Division Street
Spokane, WA 99207
(844) 462-7342

You guys rock...
And I'm going... :D
* a special thanks to Dette. ;)

Registered
My wife and I saw this last night, arrived an hour early, and there was already a line waiting for the theater to open. the theater was filled by the time the movie started. Great movie, and they said in an interview after the credits they'll continue to post shorter videos on their webpage month by month.

A Story Worth Living

Registered
I should have gone. I was lazy.
My local camp fire men's group went. They said it was "an event" when I called the theater and told me buy my tickets early or forget about getting in.

Why not carry it over ever night until it peters out?

I would.

My wife and I invested in a family movie that is this "swash buckling" type adventures called "Beyond the Mask". 25K invested in fact. I hope it pays back one day.
One of the best movies I've ever watched and I'm not all that biased. It's just really done well. It has John Rhys-Davies in it. He's one mean dude.

Beyond the Mask - The Revolutionary Christian Action-Adventure Movie

1 - 19 of 19 Posts